aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Then I tried to open the original .exe file but nothing happened (I did wait for a while but it never opened)
    Yep, that means it failed opening through "legit" means.

I find no difference with our folders. But it is weird that the error appear when you "try" to copy-paste the No-DVD patch, not when you open it. But I think [1503] tells you that "No Disk Game Error", so it should not come up just while "copy-pasting" but rather, opening it.

So it is possible that the No-DVD patch you've dl'd ( did you download it from Index of Patches link) is corrupted/wrong (there is a NO-CD version)

Just to be sure the No-DVD patch is 784 kb in bytes?

Can you rename the original Lamento.exe to Lamento.bak (change the extension), then try cut-paste.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Yeah I downloaded the no DVD patch from Index of Patches and mine is also exactly 784kb.

Alright so I renamed the original file to Lamento.bak but I'm unable to paste/replace it (right click > no paste option). If I have it selected and do ctrl+v it only pastes the file in the folder alongside the newly renamed Lamento.bak file. Or was I supposed to just simply paste it there and not replace the .bak file?

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by shiyu07 View Post
    Yeah I downloaded the no DVD patch from Index of Patches and mine is also exactly 784kb.

Alright so I renamed the original file to Lamento.bak but I'm unable to paste/replace it (right click > no paste option). If I have it selected and do ctrl+v it only pastes the file in the folder alongside the newly renamed Lamento.bak file. Or was I supposed to just simply paste it there and not replace the .bak file?
    Yep, it wasn't supposed to replace the Lamento.bak file (that's why I asked to change the extension)... you are supposed to paste it there, and you should only have one Lamento -BEYOND THE VOID-.exe on the folder.

This is my working Lamento folder btw (I already finished everything on the game with this set-up). Observe the two Lamento -BEYOND THE VOID- files there, one .bak (the original) and one .exe (the No-DVD patch). See the file sizes too. This one is eng patched already so you see the -patched files.

2016-06-18 18_36_42-Lamento -BEYOND THE VOID- DVD.png

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I'm able to get the game running now (with eng patch too)! Seriously, thanks so much for all your help and having the patience to bear with me. Really glad I can finally now play it without problems

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by shiyu07 View Post
    I'm able to get the game running now (with eng patch too)! Seriously, thanks so much for all your help and having the patience to bear with me. Really glad I can finally now play it without problems
    Yay, have fun playing!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hello! I just want to say, Thank you very much, too! Like Enyira I couldn't get the game to start, and Kojichan's listing of what to do solved my problem!

Once more, Thank you very much!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hello!
    I started to play with Lamento and I've got a problem. Konoe hasn't voice, but another character, Sin has. I send a screenshot about which files are in my Lamento folder.

Lamento- milyen file-ok vannak benne.jpg

Can somebody help me, please...

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Asuka29 View Post
    Hello!
    I started to play with Lamento and I've got a problem. Konoe hasn't voice, but another character, Sin has. I send a screenshot about which files are in my Lamento folder.

Lamento- milyen file-ok vannak benne.jpg

Can somebody help me, please...

Oh geez this is really cluttered.

Anyway, check the configuration screen in the Lamento Game and see if the Konoe's checkbox for voices is checked.

If it is checked and Konoe still has no voice, please tell me what size your voice.npa and voice1.npa is then compare it to the previous Lamento Folder I've posted.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hello, it's me again.
    The Togainu no Chi also went well, finally , but I've got another problem. The opening theme not appeared. I heard the music, but the video not went.

I send a screenshot about which files are in my folder.
    TnC-milyen file-ok vannak benne.jpg

Can somebody help me, with this, too? Please.

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Asuka29 View Post
    Hello, it's me again.
    The Togainu no Chi also went well, finally , but I've got another problem. The opening theme not appeared. I heard the music, but the video not went.

I send a screenshot about which files are in my folder.
    TnC-milyen file-ok vannak benne.jpg

Can somebody help me, with this, too? Please.
    If possible, can you remove the clutter inside the TnC folder? This is what a clean folder with eng patch should look like.

2016-06-11 01_08_36-咎狗の血.png

Afterwards, check afterwards if any of the files you have is different from the file sizes.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast