aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Lamento - I don't understand..

Can someone help me to download this game? With details, since I'm new to this. I mean downloading this games. I really likr this game and I don't know where I have to download nss-fullpatch.ndpa patch. Please.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Hello AnaAkmatova! ^^

You said you were new to download this game, but have you installed games like this before?

If not, I'll go over a step-by-step process. I'm sorry it's gonna look huge, but it's explained in simple terms to make it easier to follow. ^^ If you already have some of these steps done, just find the appropriate step you need.

Also, I put each part in SPOILER tags so it doesn't look as scary, and you can go through each part separately. Click the [SHOW] button to open the next step as you go!

---------------

Part 1 - Setting your System Locale to Japanese

---------------

Part 2 - An ISO Mounting Program

---------------

Part 3 - Archive extraction program

---------------

Part 4 - Downloading the Game

---------------

Part 5 - Extracting and Mounting the game ISO

---------------

Part 6 - Installing the game! ^_^

---------------

Part 7 - Update the Game core

---------------

Part 8 - Replace the program with a NoDVD version.

---------------

Part 9 - Verify the Game runs

---------------

Part 10 - Downloading the English Patch

---------------

Once that's done, your folder should look like mine:

lamento_install.jpg

PLEASE IGNORE THE FACT THAT I HAVE A FILE NAMED "Lamento -BEYOND THE VOID-.bak". It's just a backup of the program I made. Purely my own choice, you won't have it!

Let me know how it turned out for you! ^^
    Last edited by Kojichan; 12-05-2017 at 08:20 AM. Reason: Updated with newer script patch link

3. + Show/Hide thank you list

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Sang Woo (L7)(S057) Yoon Bum(S055) Doumeki
    (S056) YashiroNagisa Shiota (L7)

Pls help me!

LmtDVDVer101 and 102. And I can't run them. I always get an error message. What should I do?

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by suzuyaiskawaii View Post
    LmtDVDVer101 and 102. And I can't run them. I always get an error message. What should I do?
    Hello suzuyaiskawaii! ^_^

Well, what is the error message you're getting? Are you sure it's an error, and not just a confirmation message?

Could you take a screenshot of the error for us?

Also:
    - What version of Windows do you have?
    - Where did you install Lamento?
    - What were all the files you downloaded so you could install Lamento?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hi! Thank you for replying. I'm sorry, but I can't take screenshots, because my PrtSc button is busted. I have Windows 8. I'm sure it was an error message. I installed it to Programfiles (86x). These are the messages I've got:

12410538_1135838446461425_1950389482432184068_n.jpg12439033_1135838486461421_4690733112821795657_n.jpg
    And these are the files I've downloaded
    12540728_1135838519794751_4425603092640759290_n.jpg

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

I can verify that the files you've downloaded matches in file size of successful download...but just to be sure, can you check the MD5 or SHA1 of the files to confirm that those aren't corrupted?

I installed it to Programfiles (86x)
    Erm, Kojichan just said not to install it to the default folder. You just did. Change it. How? On the installation process you'll see something like this --- C:¥Program Files (x86)¥NitroplusCHiRAL (It is yen sign because the system locale is Japanese)

Just press the button beside it and a pop-up screen of choosing a folder will appear. Choose the location you want to install it, except for the default one.

I do not understand JP so sorry, I can't determine what kind of error it is. Also can you give further details on the circumstance of the error. Did you get the error by opening the patch, or after trying to install the patch? Did you atleast get to this screen?

2016-01-19 04_18_24-Lamento -BEYOND THE VOID-本体.png

If you did get to this screen and then it fails patching, try the ff:
    1. Make sure, on the dialog box showing the address of supposedly Lamento Install (In the picture, it's the C:¥Program Files (x86)¥NitroplusCHiRAL¥Lamento -BEYOND THE VOID- DVD), the address correctly points out to where your Lamento folder is.

2. Is your user Administrator? Make your user Admin, then Run the patch as an Administrator so that patch can modify files without Windows preventing it to so.

3. If all else fails, disable fully User Account Control then try running again as Administrator. If you're bothered by deactivating UAC, just activate it again afterwards.

If you didn't even get to these screen... uh, corrupted patches perhaps?

but I can't take screenshots, because my PrtSc button is busted.
    I give you program, Greenshot. You can now screenshot without the prntscreen (also you can screenie region too!)
    Greenshot - a free and open source screenshot tool for productivity
    Last edited by monokuroe; 01-18-2016 at 02:34 PM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hello! Thanks for helping and for Greenshot. I installed it before I found this thread, so I didn't know I wasn't supposed to install it to Programfiles. Thank you for pointing that out! ^-^ The files are not corrupted. I didn't even get to that screen. :/
    Last edited by suzuyaiskawaii; 01-18-2016 at 03:12 PM.

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by suzuyaiskawaii View Post
    Hello! Thanks for helping and for Greenshot. I installed it before I found this thread, so I didn't know I wasn't supposed to install it to Programfiles. Thank you for pointing that out! ^-^ The files are not corrupted. I didn't even get to that screen. :/
    Actually, I run Win 10, and I installed Lamento at that folder too, but I have no problem opening the patches... actually just opening the patches should not be affected where Lamento is installed.

Just to be clear, these errors pop out when you try to open LmtDVDver101 or LmtDVDver102 after installing Lamento? Lol we can just wait for Kojichan to translate these errors.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Ooo, suzuyaiskawaii. Sorry about your Print Screen button. Ouch! Well, hopefully monokuroe's program will help you later on down the line with screens. ^^

Either way, I was able to read the error messages perfectly fine. The Kanji was perfectly readable!

So here's how it goes...

The first one is:
    File Decompression
    Perform the File Decompression/Install?
    Then just Yes/No in your own language. Just an FYI, this NEVER shows up normally when running the LmtDVDVer10x patches.

Second one:
    Hiba
    Absolutely cannot read the archive stored within the executable file.
    The file is most likely broken as well.
    The LmtDVDVer10x files are actually archives, that store the update. When you run them, they temporarily decompress the files inside it, then run that updater. In this case, the outter EXE shell that extracts the innards can't read the files. It's saying the file may be corrupt.

So! Here's an option for you, quick and easy:
    Head over to this page: Index of /patches
    and search for the file named "[Nitro+CHiRAL] Lamento Ver. 1.03 Patch (DVDROM).rar", then download that.

While you're there, also pick up "[Nitro+CHiRAL] Lamento noDVD Patch (required for AGTH).rar", because you're going to need it later.

Extract the Ver 1.03 Patch somewhere nice, then try running the LmtDVD103 program.
    Last edited by Kojichan; 01-19-2016 at 10:04 AM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Sankyu

You have no idea how much this helped me out! xD I couldn't get the game to start for some reason, and your listing of what to do sorted it out. <3
    Now I just need to find a way to get my Togainu no Chi to work again, but only after playing through this. 8D

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast