aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Thumbs up Thank you!

Finally!
    Thank you so much for telling me where the installation folder is, the other guides didn't really make that clear so I was always getting lost. I only got past the intro so far, but the game, patch, and saves are working well.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I successfully installed Lamento, and it runs(Glitchy and freezes sometimes but runs) and I cannot get the game to progress after the first decision, the options fade and than nothing.

Can anybody offer a solution???

Yaoi Addict
    Savings

Asato (L9)Konoe (L2)Rai Lamento (L9)
    DS_001_leftFlower 1 (Pink)DS_001_right
    KiraraEren SnK (L2)Pikachu
    Quote Originally Posted by TatsumiTwi View Post
    I successfully installed Lamento, and it runs(Glitchy and freezes sometimes but runs) and I cannot get the game to progress after the first decision, the options fade and than nothing.

Can anybody offer a solution???
    Usually issues like this can be fixed by switching your locale from japanese to english and then back to japanese, so try that and see if you can progress afterwards.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Thanks That really helped!!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Thank you very much for the explanation, it took me +2 to install hours due to old guides and new ones and different files and downloads. This went perfectly. Although, that second link, uh, the one that's supposed to be uncensored, it's not uncensored sadly ): I've gotten to two endings so far and yeaaaah they were censored. But still thanks a lot, saved me from struggling who knows how many more hours.

Yaoi Addict
    Savings

Asato (L9)Konoe (L2)Rai Lamento (L9)
    DS_001_leftFlower 1 (Pink)DS_001_right
    KiraraEren SnK (L2)Pikachu
    Quote Originally Posted by donan View Post
    Thank you very much for the explanation, it took me +2 to install hours due to old guides and new ones and different files and downloads. This went perfectly. Although, that second link, uh, the one that's supposed to be uncensored, it's not uncensored sadly ): I've gotten to two endings so far and yeaaaah they were censored. But still thanks a lot, saved me from struggling who knows how many more hours.
    Can you let me know which uncensored patch you installed? And maybe include a screenshot of the folder where you've put the patches?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I used the "Buttons and Smut translated" link from the start of this post, by kojichan. It was downloaded directly into the folder and renamed as mentioned so I don't think a screenshot would help much.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I'm stuck on this part...

I am following the steps and everything was going well until I got to Part 6: installing the game, 1.PNG2.PNG3.PNG4.PNG
    this is the part after your supposed to pick the folder you want the game to install into; where you leave the check and press next, I tried keeping the check marked and then un-marking the check and it didn't work. If anyone can help me out I would be really grateful

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Quote Originally Posted by donan View Post
    I used the "Buttons and Smut translated" link from the start of this post, by kojichan. It was downloaded directly into the folder and renamed as mentioned so I don't think a screenshot would help much.
    Ahh, but it might. ^^ A screenshot can help us diagnose if the file itself is the problem, or something else that's unintentionally floating around. Was the config / options menu in English?

Quote Originally Posted by silverboi View Post
    I am following the steps and everything was going well until I got to Part 6: installing the game, 1.PNG2.PNG3.PNG4.PNG
    this is the part after your supposed to pick the folder you want the game to install into; where you leave the check and press next, I tried keeping the check marked and then un-marking the check and it didn't work. If anyone can help me out I would be really grateful

Ahh, it looks like the place you want to install Lamento is full! The game needs at least 1.4GB of free space, for JUST the game without voices. And a full 2GB if you include voices. Where are you trying to install the game? ^^

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Kojichan View Post
    Ahh, it looks like the place you want to install Lamento is full! The game needs at least 1.4GB of free space, for JUST the game without voices. And a full 2GB if you include voices. Where are you trying to install the game? ^^
    I was saving it to my local disk but I didn't have enough space on it, I cleaned it up though so now it's working. Thank you for telling me what that error message meant!

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast