aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

DRAMAtical Murder Re:Connect installation problem

Hello, everyone!
    So I recently update my Windows system to win 10 and, even though I new there'd be many compatibility problems, here I am trying to download all my games again. I guess I won a bit of experience from win 8 because it was also a pain to work with. But this time something entirely new appeared and not even the Internet helped me understand. Here are the pics:
    setup.pngsetup2.png
    I found this site Fix Setupdll Cpp 469 Errors - Windows Vista, Windows 7 & 8.1 (edit: removed link) that seemed trustworthy, so I downloaded the link in blue and opened the app (Reimage Repair) without thinking much. The goddamn thing didn't even finish installation and kept closing all the time; this was when decided to search around the Internet and found out it was a virus? I'm thankful it didn't complete (thank you Norton if it was your work).
    I restarted my computer for the hundreth time and tried to run the .iso again and the same thing happened. This time I tried ''emptying'' the dmmdrc folder (a.k.a. cut & paste the documents somewhere else) and trying again but n o p e it just doesn't want to.
    Ah, I guess it's worth nothing that before I restarted the computer around the 95th time the window to installshield wasn't even opening. The window with Aoba opened but after that nothing.

If someone knows anything about this and what I can do to fix it, I'd be very grateful for your help <3 I miss playing my bls
    Last edited by Konamechan; 12-18-2015 at 03:33 PM.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Err, oh my... o.O

Your screenshots aren't working, unfortunately.

Also, could you edit your previous post and remove the link to that bad place, if it's a virus please? Don't want other people mistakenly downloading it... ^^;;

For the ISO, are you having issues MOUNTING the ISO? You said you're running it, but you don't run ISO's. Or did you mean you mounted the ISO, and are trying to run the game?

What program are you using to mount the ISO?

And, "emptying the dmmdrc folder"...? Does that mean it was previous installed? I know I asked in your other topic, but this is a new topic here, so again... Is your Windows 10 a new install, or an upgraded version? (Overwrite your previous Windows 8, but apps are "still there" kinda)

The "Window with Aoba" is a small little program meant to run the actual installer program, which is located in the "product" folder on the ISO.

Once it's mounted, it's something like: ISO:\product\setup.exe that usually runs.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hello!
    First, thank you very much for answering my thread! Also sorry for not answering sooner, I've been on a trip and haven't had much time to go online. I've edited and removed the link and tried uploading the screenshots again, hopefully it'll work now!
    Im using Virtual CloneDrive, because Norton won't let me use Daemon Tools. And I'm pretty sure it's a new install, it already came with my notebook and I just had to give in to the download :/
    HOWEVER, today I tried to mount the iso again and... It worked? I finished everything and now it's working like the problems never happened. I seriously don't understand what happened, but I'm glad it all worked out.
    Thank you so much for offering to help!! <3

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    No worries about the timing, hope you had a good trip, and glad you responded. ^^

Don't use the newer Daemon Tools. It's a piece of garbage, in my honest opinion. It doesn't mount properly.

Sometimes time is the answer, so strange, isn't it? Have fun! ^^