aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I can't find the first example with the SETTEC and I have no clue XD!!! If I were to re-install where would you want me to install it at??

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Quote Originally Posted by IoneeTan View Post
    I can't find the first example with the SETTEC and I have no clue XD!!! If I were to re-install where would you want me to install it at??

Hoboy! XD Okay, lessie...

First things first, create a folder on Drive C:\ called "Games". It'll look like this after:
    C:\Games\

Install it there, select that folder as the installation destination.

** Having that folder will also be good, if you install older Visual Novel games like Togainu no Chi, Lamento, Kaitou Jade or what have you, because they save files in the same folder they were installed to.

Now, click in the Cortana search box and type "Documents" and then hit enter. She should find your "My Documents" folder, and it should open up.

In there, look for a folder called "SETTEC", that's where the second location of the "alphadisclog.txt" file should be. ^^

That's the important one, so copy that bad boy to your main drive at C:\ as well. So you should have two copies of this file. One in that SETTEC folder, "C:\Users\KazuChi-Chan\Documents\SETTEC\alphadisclog.txt", and one in your main drive at "C:\alphadisclog.txt"

Now, make sure to copy the ".data", ".text", and "alsignup_100723b.exe" files are copied to the folder where you installed Omerta, then run the "alsignup_100723b.exe" file again.

I just installed Windows 10 onto my old laptop, so I'll give this a try as well, but I doubt it's Windows 10 that is causing issues. But, just in case, you never know. ^_~

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Okay so there's no SETTEC folder in "My Documents" making me think that may be one of the main problems (?). But I did reinstall the game into the "Games" folder that I made in my C:\ drive and put my ".data", ".text", and "alsignup_100723b.exe" files in there as well.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

The SETTEC folder isn't there? o_O;; Erm, ok. Try running the game first, on it's own, without anything else... That might create that folder and get your system specs saved into the alphadisclog.txt, then try the process again.

I just finished installing Windows 10 on my own laptop (Yay!), so now I can test this out, too... Good grief, it's hard to get used to. XD

Give that a shot, and I'll give it a go myself.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

When I attempt to run the game I get this Attempted run.jpg

XD Yes, that's what I thought when I first installed it too.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

That's a good error! That's the Error 1503 "Disk not found" message. It means that the game was installed properly.

Is that SETTEC folder in your documents now? (*Haven't tried yet as I'm still browsing the forums. XD;; *) If the SETTEC folder isn't there, check your drive C:\ for that "alphadisclog.txt", and see if it was created or edited within the last few hours since your install. We need a fresh one. If it's there, and looking fresh and new, try creating the "SETTEC" folder and copying that file in there.

Then try running the Alsign exe. o.o;; In the mean time, I'll hurry up with the forums so I can try, too... Sorry about that!

EDIT: I got it working! ^^

After installing the game (By installing on the bottom option, where it installs to your user account), run the "omerta_m" program as an Administrator ONCE. This will create the Alphadisclog.txt on the C:\ Drive. ( C:\alphadisclog.txt )

COPY that file, then open up your documents folder. Create a new folder named "SETTEC" and paste that alphadisclog.txt inside there.

Now, make sure the .data, .text and the alsignup_100723b.exe program to the Omerta folder you installed the game into, then run the alsignup program.

Now you can visit C:\ProgramData\ASign\, (Not visible by default but you can still go there), rename the SIG file to "alsign.sig", then move that fiel into your Omerta install folder. ^^

Hope that works for you!
    Last edited by Kojichan; 12-30-2015 at 05:38 PM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Oh yes! It's finally working!!! I wish I could thank you way much more than once on here for staying with me all this long while!~ Thank you so so very much for your patience and diligence~ Now I can finally enjoy this game with the translations on Visual Novel Reader after I finish Lucky Dog 1. I can't thank you enough~~~

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

You're very welcome! I'm just sorry that it took so long to find a solution. But, now if anyone else running Windows 10 has issues, they can now have a working solution! ^^ Enjoy!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

AHAHGXKBLKCKDBHCBKLHBVWLFBLWCBLWIBL!!! IT WORK!! YATTA!!! on wimdows 10! Follow this giude man!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hello, i'm new to this sort of game even though i already played 1 or 2 but these were quite easy to play to.
    I'm having trouble with Omerta. I installed, put the patch in the same folder but when i run the game, something like that pops :oops.jpg
    I'm really bad with computers so i'm a mess in situations like that...

Got Japanese unicode too. Sorry for my English if there is any mistake, it's not my native language.
    Thanks ^^

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast