aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Question DRAMAtical Murder got no uncensore patch?

Hi,

I simply just would like to know if there are any uncensor patches available for DRAMAtical Murder (the first game), is all...Like, has there been anyone who had done an uncensored patch for this game to uncensor those blurry parts in the game? I'm just into my first smutty scene in the game after going through a rather long story....and I found the characters have censors on their hot bodies, I'm just going...WHAT??? (T^T)

If there is, please share the patch in here too, onegaishimasu!

P.S: I'm not talking about the uncensored CGs, I've seen them and yes, they make up for the uncensored parts in the game...but...but...It would be even BETTER if there was an altogether uncensored patch for the game, ehehe

Yaoi Addict

Savings

Akashi (L7)Heart 1 (Blue)Kuroko (L7)
    Kuroko (L8)Heart 1 (Red)Akashi (L9)
    Lan WangJi / Lan Zhan (L6)Spacer 1(S052) Yuri Katsuki
    Sooooooooooooooo

because all us pervs have the same kind of mind...
    i have totally hunted for this.. and so far the answer has been unfortunately, no uncensored patches. the uncensored CGs are fanmade it seems. i think this appears to be the norm for japanese games. to find completely uncensored BL games, one would need to venture to games that are licensed for US, because Japan has some strict censorship rules i think.

We will have to fill in the blanks with our imagination.
    If anyone finds one.... *cough* sharing is caring.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

lel, so I've figured.......

Oh well, heads up in case anyone's still wondering, I did manage to find this thread post where some fella ladies with the same mind like us had already asked/discussed the same issue as this, and voila, hey, they found some good stuff too!