aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Supporter

Savings

Omerta LEGACY on PC using PSP emulator

I was wondering if anyone here is successful in getting the Omerta Legacy game (originally on PSP) to work on a PC using PPSSPP, apparently the best PSP emulator out there.

I had read some review sites, all raved about it being the best. However problem is each game is different and requires different settings. I could only find reviewers who play mostly otomate games with it, but I wasn't able to get Omerta Legacy to work. I got the ISO file, it recognizes the game, but it's stuck in the warning screen, it won't respond to whatever I click and it won't proceed. Here are the screenshots and any help is appreciated!
    ppsspp.pngppsspp2.png

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Doumeki STWH (L9)Bloody LipsYashiro STWH (L9)
    Erwin SnK (L9)Heart 1 (Red)Levi SnK (L9)
    (S022) IasonHeart 6 (Devil)(S021) Riki
    I have it working for me (^w^) Can you tell me the Game Settings of your PPSSPP? Also, i know mouse doesn't work on PPSSPP only keyboard. You can check the keyboard controls by checking Game Settings > Control Mapping, the equivalent PSP keys to keyboard controls are listed there ;3 You should try playing omerta legacy again & try pressing "Z" on your keyboard if it works. Do tell me the result ok? (^w-)

Yaoi Supporter

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by shironeko View Post
    I have it working for me (^w^) Can you tell me the Game Settings of your PPSSPP? Also, i know mouse doesn't work on PPSSPP only keyboard. You can check the keyboard controls by checking Game Settings > Control Mapping, the equivalent PSP keys to keyboard controls are listed there ;3 You should try playing omerta legacy again & try pressing "Z" on your keyboard if it works. Do tell me the result ok? (^w-)
    Hey!
    I was screwing around with the controls. Do you mind taking screenshots of your controls, so that I can follow them? I think my mouse does work on the PPSSPP... which is weird coz you said it shouldn't... so I should just keep pressing z?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Doumeki STWH (L9)Bloody LipsYashiro STWH (L9)
    Erwin SnK (L9)Heart 1 (Red)Levi SnK (L9)
    (S022) IasonHeart 6 (Devil)(S021) Riki
    Quote Originally Posted by Carvellia View Post
    Hey!
    I was screwing around with the controls. Do you mind taking screenshots of your controls, so that I can follow them? I think my mouse does work on the PPSSPP... which is weird coz you said it shouldn't... so I should just keep pressing z?
    Hello! Sorry, I meant the mouse can't be used to play any psp game on PPSSPP since control mapping isn't supported for it yet, but it does work on PPSSPP's menus.

The Control Mapping I use are on default, I suggest not to change them ^^ but if you already did, it's better to restore them back to default setting by clicking "Restore Defaults" you can check the image I attached to be precise (from left to right)

after you START & play the game these keyboard controls will work :3
    "Z" = cancel
    "X" = OK
    "A" = Auto-click or Skip dialogue
    "UP" & "LEFT" directional key = Backlog
    "DOWN" & "Right" directional key = Text feed
    "S" = Menu options (from here use Left, Right, Up, or Down directional key to scroll from different options)
    "V" = Character Status
    "Spacebar" = Voice save menu ("Q" = <L, "W" = R>

Do tell me the result ok?