aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Unhappy Help with Sweet Pool English Patch?

So I downloaded Sweet Pool following a Youtube tutorial titled: "Nitro+Chiral Sweet Pool ENG PATCH BL Game Installation". It works fine in Japanese, but when I installed the English patch that was linked to in the description and ran the game, everything went fast and automatically and when the text boxes came up, there was nothing written in itso it was just a black gradient at the bottom of the screen. It looked like someone else in the comments had the same issue but I don't know how to fix it. Does anyone know where I can download the English patch? Thank you! (I have been stressing about this for the last hour >_<)

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Quote Originally Posted by vaxuti View Post
    So I downloaded Sweet Pool following a Youtube tutorial titled: "Nitro+Chiral Sweet Pool ENG PATCH BL Game Installation". It works fine in Japanese, but when I installed the English patch that was linked to in the description and ran the game, everything went fast and automatically and when the text boxes came up, there was nothing written in itso it was just a black gradient at the bottom of the screen. It looked like someone else in the comments had the same issue but I don't know how to fix it. Does anyone know where I can download the English patch? Thank you! (I have been stressing about this for the last hour >_<)

Hello vaxuti! o.o

I haven't tried using the partial English patch that's available as I'm waiting for the full one, myself, but the strangeness you're experiencing sounds like a Font is missing. Nitro+CHiRAL games tend to do that speed-over/blank text when a font is missing.

Unfortunately, I don't know what font the sweetpool Partial English patch uses.

You said sweetpool runs fine in Japanese, but it's just the English patch that goobers it up?

Which video did you follow for this, by the way? (There's lots, and I'd like to make sure I have the right one).