aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Dramatical Murder kicked me out and starts new

Konnichi wa Miinna-san,

I have a problem with the game, I'm at the point where Aoba is in Noiz and help him. But after the scene with the Question "Yes / No" on the end, the game starts new or it kicked me to the main menu site (start game), I don't know why. I installed the game new and I loaded the game from here new but both doesn't work T__T

Sorry, my english isn't the best ._.

My PC infos are: Windows Vista Home Premium, 8GB DDR3 Ram, 2,8GHz AMD Phenom (Quard core), 64bit System

I installed this game without problems.

Has anyone a idea? ;-;

(here 2 images, and after the second pictures come the questions)

tzrz54.jpgRpkM6E.jpg
    Last edited by mizu05; 11-01-2015 at 07:40 AM.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Hello mizu05! ^^

You said that after the second screenshot that says "...Come back.", the Yes/No questions start?

It should actually be running through a pretend scenario, where the game PRETENDS to be broken and "restart". It's not actually restarting. It's just Noiz's mind going over events in his head, but because he's so hooked on Rhyme and his mind is broken, it comes off garbled. The events that run by are from Noiz's perspective.

Then after the glitchy happens, then the Yes/Yes question section starts.

You have to keep going in that until the selections change from Yes/Yes to Yes/No (Can I stop now?)

Start selecting NO at that point, until the question changes to (Why?) with two selections. Then Keep selecting the first option a bunch of times.

If you can't do ANY of that, load your game around that area, and go into the menu (Right-click the mouse). In the bottom right-hand corner is a picture icon of a brain (Jerry Brain). Some of it is red, some of it is blue. There should also be green coloured dots to the right of it. Could you take a screenshot of that?

It's been a long while, so I'm wondering if you didn't answer enough "correct" questions. You can usually still save yourself from it in the other scenarios...usually. Been a while. ^^;;

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Thank you xD
    It works xD

Faaail T-T' sry

It rly irritated me because there was japanese and english subtitles together, so I though it crashed ~.~ (at the end I was on the start menu site again and again xD)

-Please delete this Thread- XD
    Last edited by mizu05; 11-02-2015 at 01:21 PM.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    No worries! ^^ A lot of people weren't used to this happening, and experienced the same confusion. It's good to leave this here, in case anyone else has this issue. Have fun!