aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Quote Originally Posted by epenthesis View Post
    Awesome, Kojichan! I'm back in business with TnC with that file after much frustration.

Now to figure out how to fix my equally broken Omerta (which I may be making a thread about). I was way too impulsive in deciding to upgrade to Windows 10 the other day...
    Glad that the file worked for you! ^^ And yeah... I'm holding off upgrading because "things work". If I upgrade and things don't work, that's not gonna work for me. XD

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaCat View Post
    It worked! Thank you so much!

FINALLY! XDD That's great news!! I hope others can also share in this solution for TnC.

I'm going to need to find another file-sharing service as I don't think Dropbox will host it forever. But for now, at least, this should do.

--- Thanks again, Alanah77771!
    Last edited by Kojichan; 10-17-2015 at 05:39 PM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I read through this thread and my biggest problem is I run an older OS on my laptop..

I'm stuck with Vista -screams heard in background-

Anyways, I was downloading the game for the first time, followed everything and even used an older version of Daemon tools. If I go into my Computer tab and open the game from there, I'll get the main game start up screen
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/96l9xdtzfi...07.28.png?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/90kwvn8cvc...08.29.png?dl=0

But when I click the play button, nothing happens. I'll get a loading circle on my cursor for like 2 seconds, then nothing!

Anyone know anything about dinosaur OS's like Vista that can help?

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Amstarlite View Post
    I read through this thread and my biggest problem is I run an older OS on my laptop..

I'm stuck with Vista -screams heard in background-

Anyways, I was downloading the game for the first time, followed everything and even used an older version of Daemon tools. If I go into my Computer tab and open the game from there, I'll get the main game start up screen
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/96l9xdtzfi...07.28.png?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/90kwvn8cvc...08.29.png?dl=0

But when I click the play button, nothing happens. I'll get a loading circle on my cursor for like 2 seconds, then nothing!

Anyone know anything about dinosaur OS's like Vista that can help?
    Hello Amstarlite! ^_^ I also have said ancient OS on my laptop, so I might be able to help.

First things first, from the screenshots, it looks like you installed TnC to your Desktop? Or did you just move it there after installing (cut and paste)? If that's not where did you install it?

Secondly, have you tried running the game from the folder it was installed to? (Opening up the folder, then running "togainunochi.exe")

Lastly, have you installed the English patch, yet?

I notice you actually have the Vista version of TnC, and the English patch is a bit fickle with that version. If you've already installed the English patch, I have a suggestion... Try uninstalling TnC (English patch and all), then reinstalling JUST the Japanese version. Try to get that working first.

Let me know how you go with this, because there's some extra tweaking to get the Vista version of TnC to work with the English Patch, and I need to send you a file. o.O;;

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Kojichan View Post
    Hello Amstarlite! ^_^ I also have said ancient OS on my laptop, so I might be able to help.

First things first, from the screenshots, it looks like you installed TnC to your Desktop? Or did you just move it there after installing (cut and paste)? If that's not where did you install it?

Secondly, have you tried running the game from the folder it was installed to? (Opening up the folder, then running "togainunochi.exe")

Lastly, have you installed the English patch, yet?

I notice you actually have the Vista version of TnC, and the English patch is a bit fickle with that version. If you've already installed the English patch, I have a suggestion... Try uninstalling TnC (English patch and all), then reinstalling JUST the Japanese version. Try to get that working first.

Let me know how you go with this, because there's some extra tweaking to get the Vista version of TnC to work with the English Patch, and I need to send you a file. o.O;;
    The folder I have on my desktop has the CUE and CCD files inside it. I have the actual game in my C: drive
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/9ksrcse9vj...06.46.png?dl=0

And yes, I open the file and click on it. Loading circle for about 2 seconds, then nothing.

I have the english patch, but it's on my desktop, I haven't actually put it to the game folders yet. Unless having it on my computer in general applies it anyways, heh.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

The folder I have on my desktop has the CUE and CCD files inside it. I have the actual game in my C: drive
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/9ksrcse9vj...06.46.png?dl=0

And yes, I open the file and click on it. Loading circle for about 2 seconds, then nothing.

I have the english patch, but it's on my desktop, I haven't actually put it to the game folders yet. Unless having it on my computer in general applies it anyways, heh.
    Oops, my bad! XD I was looking too far into those icons. (Speaking of, I thought I recognized the Furcadia window in in the background! Hahah!)

Anywho...

Here's the Vista version EXE (+NoCD) for the game, try running this:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/j1sr8zdd7h5377l/togainunochi.zip?dl=0

If you want, you can backup the existing EXE in your TnC folder, but you can overwrite it completely with this one.

Let me know how that works for you.

(The install folder is fine, the filesizes are a touch off, but I currently have the English patch installed so the CG pack is off)
    Last edited by Kojichan; 10-29-2015 at 07:24 AM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Oops, my bad! XD I was looking too far into those icons. (Speaking of, I thought I recognized the Furcadia window in in the background! Hahah!)

Anywho...

Here's the Vista version EXE (+NoCD) for the game, try running this:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/j1sr8zdd7h...nochi.zip?dl=0

If you want, you can backup the existing EXE in your TnC folder, but you can overwrite it completely with this one.

Let me know how that works for you.

(The install folder is fine, the filesizes are a touch off, but I currently have the English patch installed so the CG pack is off)
    OTL Yes! The jig is up!
    I'm... I'M...
    A furry!! Lol!!

And omg, that worked!! \o/
    I booted it up and this popped up
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/4flj5abnhg...24.01.png?dl=0

Sweet!!!

Now I just need to apply the english patch, lol.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

OTL Yes! The jig is up!
    I'm... I'M...
    A furry!! Lol!!

And omg, that worked!! \o/
    I booted it up and this popped up
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/4flj5abnhg...24.01.png?dl=0

Sweet!!!

Now I just need to apply the english patch, lol.

Hahaha. XD No worries! I used to hang around on Furcadia as well.

Anywho... I hope the English patch works for you. ^^ Have fun!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hello everyone

so I've been trying to play Togainu no Chi since yesterday but nothing works I've used daemon lite and the other programs that some of you in where recomended but nothing worked. Every time I finish installing the same window opens tnc problem.JPG
    I don't know that else I can do

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by 1fanny2 View Post
    Hello everyone

so I've been trying to play Togainu no Chi since yesterday but nothing works I've used daemon lite and the other programs that some of you in where recomended but nothing worked. Every time I finish installing the same window opens tnc problem.JPG
    I don't know that else I can do
    Hello 1fanny2!

Actually, this isn't your fault, it's Microsoft for disabling the CD checking program that Togainu no Chi uses.

As an alternative, here is a NoCD EXE for TnC that you can use instead:
    Togainu no Chi NoCD Program

Download this file, extract it, and overwrite the "togainunochi.exe" in the folder where you installed Togainu no Chi. Keep in mind, that if you want to SAVE your games in Togainu no Chi, you'll need to make sure that TnC is NOT in the default install location. C:\Program Files (x86)\NitroplusCHiRAL\ might have problems saving, so try installing the game somewhere else like C:\Games\NitroplusCHiRAL\.

^^
    Last edited by Kojichan; 12-31-2015 at 10:50 AM. Reason: Updated link

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hello 1fanny2!

Actually, this isn't your fault, it's Microsoft for disabling the CD checking program that Togainu no Chi uses.

As an alternative, here is a NoCD EXE for TnC that you can use instead:
    Togainu no Chi NoCD Program

Download this file, extract it, and overwrite the "togainunochi.exe" in the folder where you installed Togainu no Chi. Keep in mind, that if you want to SAVE your games in Togainu no Chi, you'll need to make sure that TnC is NOT in the default install location. C:\Program Files (x86)\NitroplusCHiRAL\ might have problems saving, so try installing the game somewhere else like C:\Games\NitroplusCHiRAL\.

^^
    Sorry to bother you, but I have the same problem. Could you please upload the file again? The link is no longer working.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast