aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Tsumi naru Rasen no Ori -Whispers of Iscariot- AGTH/ITH

Anyone have a agth or ITH code for Tsumi naru Rasen no ori- Whispers of Iscariot?
    Installed the game today. But the translation with ITH is not correct and aght is not really working. :/
    I hope someone can help me. : 3

Note: I know the game is really new but I want to play it as soon as possible. xD

kuronekoshiro
    Hi, maybe this is not what you are looking for but, I checked that the game works with visual novel reader as a text hooker and translator aggregator. It's really simple. Start the game by launcher.exe, run vnr and let it attach automatically. Just make sure to that in the options box "game text" and "text to clipboard" aren't crossed out. That way translator aggregator will fetch the text and translate it as you play. Hope I helped!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Giulio Di Bondone (L1)Kojiro (L5)Konoe (L2)
    Gian (L4)Rai (L7)Akira TnC (L9)
    Hi,

I just run the game and next vnr, but I can't have a translation... How can I attach it "automatically"? I don't know how to do it.....

Can someone help me please?

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

Yoshinaga Koushi (L6)Yoshinaga Koushi (L7)Guys (L3)
    Tomohiro Shiraishi (L5)Tomohiro Shiraishi (L6)Johan Liebert (L3)
    Youji Tachibana (L2)Shouichirou Toudou (L3)Dr. Kenzo Tenma (L1)
    Try this one? /HA8@74C051F0

I'm running it through VNR and it didn't need an H-code, so I used ITH to try and find one for you. Can't find Siglus Engine listed on the possible sources, though, so it could be incorrect-- lemme know if it doesn't work and I'll have a bit more of a play and see if I can find it for you.

(Also, my apologies for not seeing this earlier... haven't been on AF for awhile.)

As for VNR?

Okay, fire up VNR as an administrator, and add in the game: assuming it's hooking automatically, it should detect it if you start it in another window. Bear in mind, you'll need to start playing-- you need some text for VNR/ITH to "grab" and an opening menu won't have any.

If it won't automatically detect the running game (give it time to find it), or won't let you select the window the game is running in, you can select the process of the running game and do it that way. Good luck-- I hope you get it working!
    Last edited by LadyLuckDoubt; 11-06-2016 at 02:21 AM. Reason: Saw subsequent question about running VNR.