aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    AWESOME!! XD So glad something finally worked! W00t! Enjoy the rest! ^^

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Black Screen After Loading

I know Spellcaster had mentioned the problem with loading and it only loading a black screen. But I haven't found a solution for that specific issue. :/

So I've been browsing this thread for a couple days and experimenting with some of these solutions. (Uninstalling and re-installing; moving it to a new save place other than the default Program Files(x86) folder; putting my locale back to USA then back to Japanese) And to me, it's not a huge issue because all my cg's work and everything else is good. It's just frustrating that I have to start a new game for every ending.

I am currently running Windows 10 and have all my files saved in the default location (Program Files(x86)/NitroplusCHiRAL/Lamento - BEYOND THE VOID- DVD). I ran the LmtDVDVer103 as well as the english patch 0.1.5.1. I hope this is enough information. Xo

I'm really just curious if anyone knows what the issue is here. Maybe it's just a Windows 10 thing that I'll unfortunately have to deal with. Haha. I mean, I'm already halfway through the game so maybe this is just a hopeless issue at this point anyway. XD

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Red face

Hi i was wondering how do you cut your save files to your desktop ?

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Geenarose View Post
    Hi i was wondering how do you cut your save files to your desktop ?
    Hello Geenarose! ^^

Lamento puts it's saves in the same folder it was installed to. I don't know where Lamento installed on your computer, but if you can get there, just drag the folder "SAVES" from that, and onto your desktop.

If you need me to go into more detail, could you tell me how you start your game?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Yes i have found it! Thank you so much

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hello, I've been having a problem with saving my game as well, I do have a save problem but the game won't save. I've only played it once so far. I had the same problem with sweet pool as well. I would show a screen shot of my game folder but i'm using my phone at the moment. My laptop is a Windows 7 and I do have application running properly (not my first time using it)
    Also my game voice pack is not working ( do I have to manually turn on the voices?

Also my game is installed in program files (x86), should I move my field to my downloads instead? My dmmd game works fine there.
    Last edited by IreneHime; 11-15-2015 at 01:38 PM.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by IreneHime View Post
    Hello, I've been having a problem with saving my game as well, I do have a save problem but the game won't save. I've only played it once so far. I had the same problem with sweet pool as well. I would show a screen shot of my game folder but i'm using my phone at the moment. My laptop is a Windows 7 and I do have application running properly (not my first time using it)
    Also my game voice pack is not working ( do I have to manually turn on the voices?

Also my game is installed in program files (x86), should I move my field to my downloads instead? My dmmd game works fine there.
    Actually, because Lamento is older than DRAMAtical Murder, it saves the files in the same folder it was installed to. If Lamento was installed in the default location (Where you installed it, at C:\Program Files (x86)\NitroplusCHiRAL\Lamento ) Then the game won't be able to save. Unfortunately, you need to uninstall and then reinstall Lamento in a different folder.

Somewhere like C:\Games\ or anywhere else. Please don't just CUT and Paste / Move Lamento from the Program Files folder! That's never a good idea.

Also, you have far too many patch files in your folder!

Only choose ONE CG Patch, and ONE English patch, not all of them. ^^ Make sure to rename the files properly so the patched file matches the file it's patching (EX: "cg-fullpatch.npa" --> "cg-patch.npa" ONLY). There should only be two patchfiles. One for graphics/CG, and one for the text/script.

Your folder should look like mine:
    lamento_install.jpg

Once those issues have been resolved, I think your voices should work afterwards. ^^
    Last edited by Kojichan; 11-16-2015 at 12:58 PM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Kojichan View Post
    Actually, because Lamento is older than DRAMAtical Murder, it saves the files in the same folder it was installed to. If Lamento was installed in the default location (Where you installed it, at C:\Program Files (x86)\NitroplusCHiRAL\Lamento ) Then the game won't be able to save. Unfortunately, you need to uninstall and then reinstall Lamento in a different folder.

Somewhere like C:\Games\ or anywhere else. Please don't just CUT and Paste / Move Lamento from the Program Files folder! That's never a good idea.

Also, you have far too many patch files in your folder!

Only choose ONE CG Patch, and ONE English patch, not all of them. ^^ Make sure to rename the files properly so the patched file matches the file it's patching (EX: "cg-fullpatch.npa" --> "cg-patch.npa" ONLY). There should only be two patchfiles. One for graphics/CG, and one for the text/script.

Your folder should look like mine:
    lamento_install.jpg

Once those issues have been resolved, I think your voices should work afterwards. ^^
    Thank you so much, you're a life saver! I'll start uninstalling & re-downloading right now.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hyorinmaru (L1)Fei Long (L2)Byakuya  (L3)

Yokatta!

So installing the file in a different location totally worked for me. Even my old saves loaded with no problem.

Arigato gozaimasu minasan!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345