aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Oh, I see! You actually installed it there. Gotcha!

Well, everything in the folder looks 100%. The file sizes are correct, the amount of files there are...

I don't know specifically why the Otome Dream error is popping up... But it looks like it can't read the original "nss.npa" file...

I have a nagging feeling in the back of my head that the files that were installed, even if they LOOK correct, might not be. Like they're full of garbage data.

Pop into the DX folder, and look for the file named: "dmrop.ngs" Right-click on it, and select "Open with..." Select the "More apps v" text, then scroll down to find "Windows Media Player". Let it open. It will complain that it doesn't recognize the extension, but try to play it anyways by clicking on "Yes".

Let me know if that plays properly.

I know someone once downloaded the ISO from the internet, but their ISP was flakey. Even though the ISO seemed to work, the data that was extracted somehow ended up corrupt. They had to redownload the ISO, and then used a different ISO mounting program, Virtual CloneDrive.

Somehow that managed to let it work. But I honestly am not sure about your issue.

Got any anti-virus programs that might be blocking programs?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Actually my Anti-Virus program just expired but it was Trend Micro Internet Security. When I ran the dmrop.ngs it played a video, but not the game. I'm going to try and use Virtual CloneDrive instead of what I have been using which is DAEMON Tools Lite.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Hmm, if it plays the video without issues, then that means the data is perfectly fine. Maybe the cracked EXE is borked?

... Welp, let's try this...

[[Snippy]]

If you have any other Antivirus programs running besides Windows Defender, nerf them as well, and make sure they allow the DMMdrc_crack to be whitelisted.

Download these and overwrite the ones in your folder.

If it still doesn't work, I'm beginning to wonder if your computer just won't work with the crack. o_o I've never encountered it before, personally, but it wouldn't surprise me in the least. Computers are finicky.

By the way, how did you set your Locale to Japanese? Like this:

???
    Last edited by Kojichan; 08-14-2017 at 07:58 AM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Well I downloaded your nss.npa and crack but that the same thing happened when I tried to run it. Also I did check on my Locale because why not and it was already set to Japanese. Since all I have as a anti-virus is the Windows defender how do I check if the crack is white-listed?

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Ah, the whitelist thingy was meant for other Antivirus programs. Windows Defender is usually cool about these files.

Well, this is a pickle! o.o I haven't personally encountered this oddity with the crack before, so I'm not sure where to go from here.

Do you have the original DMMd, and have successfully installed/played it with their crack?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Yes I do have Dmmd and have successfully played it but the crack is wonky. Instead of running the crack I re-extract it and after that it plays.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Dramatical murder

i want to download dramatical murder game (not the recconect one) but everytime i download it, the link seems broken, gone and etc. how can I get the game ? i want it so much, someone please help me

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by TrashyWeeb View Post
    Yes I do have Dmmd and have successfully played it but the crack is wonky. Instead of running the crack I re-extract it and after that it plays.
    Hmm, I wonder if maybe your computer just doesn't like the cracks...? If the original DMMd was also giving you grief, it might be just the method in which Otome Dreams cracked the games. (Otome Dreams is a Chinese pirating fileshare forum).

I'm sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Moana12222 View Post
    i want to download dramatical murder game (not the recconect one) but everytime i download it, the link seems broken, gone and etc. how can I get the game ? i want it so much, someone please help me
    Have a search for "dramatical murder" in the Download Central Games section, and look for the locked topic for the game. There are lots of options in there, start from the bottom of the post, with the newest posts first.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Thanks for the effort and help

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

-Broken link issue resolved
    -Daemon issue resolved
    -Code issue resolved

Last issue was fixed after fiddling around with it, please ignore me!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by PiroXVII; 12-02-2017 at 09:17 PM. Reason: No issue

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast