aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hi everyone !

I install the game and follow all the instructions to install it with patch and crack.
    But the crack doesn't work... I download it with this link:

download(2)

I saw that it went well with everyone so I try and re-try to download it but it just doesn't work. I re-named it and did what the instruction say to do but it stay the same each time with a wrong size...

2017-02-05.jpg

Please, help me !

(Sorry for my english...)

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by wazi View Post
    When I install the crack mentioned above and put it in my game's folder, it doesn't open the game but instead opens a text document. Am I doing something wrong? xD
    Quote Originally Posted by monokuroe View Post
    Rename the extension of the crack to .exe or make sure the extension of the crack is .exe
    I've tried to change the name of the file but it doesn't change. It's still says .txt instead of .exe. What should I do??

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Quote Originally Posted by Egopii View Post
    I've tried to change the name of the file but it doesn't change. It's still says .txt instead of .exe. What should I do??
    You might not have the extensions visible. Which version of Windows are you running? You'll need to enable the ability to view File Extensions (even on known file types) before you can rename an extension properly.

With Windows 10, you open the folder, then at the top click on "View" then select "File name extensions". I'm moderately certain it's similar in Windows 8, and in Windows 7 you have to edit the Folder view.

If all else fails, would you mind taking a screenshot? ^^

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I've set my Locale to Japanese and I've run it as administrator but when I load it this happens
    2017-08-05 (2).jpg
    After this loads it closes everything. I think I have all I need here's my file...
    2017-08-05 (3).png
    I'm willing to listen to any advice.

- - - Updated - - -

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by TrashyWeeb View Post
    I've set my Locale to Japanese and I've run it as administrator but when I load it this happens
    2017-08-05 (2).jpg
    After this loads it closes everything. I think I have all I need here's my file...
    2017-08-05 (3).png
    I'm willing to listen to any advice.

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm, the files look fine. (Basic Japanese install with No DRM Crack exe)

What folder have you installed DMMdRC into? Does it crash immediately after opening, or does it show anything besides a black screen in the window before it goes?

Perhaps try running the Neon colored battery program SdActi once, close it immediately after it launches, then try again?

When the crack crashes with that text, it's just a general problem reading some files. The unfortunate part is that it'll crash for any reason, so pinpointing the exact cause is a little tough.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I have recently been trying to run it from my C: drive which has my program files. I have 2 folders with the name Program files, one of them being just Program files and the other Program files (x86) in this folder there's a NitroplusCHiRAL folder where the DmmdRc folder is located

I tried to move it to the other Program file and it didn't work.

Because Dmmd is in neither folder but still works and Togainu no Chi workers in the (x86) folder I really have no clue. I have another folder with the DmmdRC in my downloads and it contains the same stuff as the screenshot already posted.

It doesn't crash immediately it takes a few seconds but after the text loads it does crash. I tried running the neon SdActi and this is what I got
    2017-08-08.jpg
    I'm not sure if this is supposed to be like this but after I close out of this and try to load the crack, same result with the Otomedream text.

Sorry for so many words I appreciate your help so far!
    Last edited by TrashyWeeb; 08-08-2017 at 02:32 AM.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Yeah, the SdActi is supposed to do that. Which is why I said to close it immediately afterwards. ^^ Sometimes the registry settings that the game needs in order to run aren't there, so running the SdActi program sets those up.

Have you tried installing DMMdRCSome place else entirely?

I put all my games in a folder called C:\Games\ (I made it myself), because there are sometimes issues when games are trying to run from C:\Program Files\ or C:\Program Files (x86)\

Then again... Where did you download DMMdRC? You said it was just the files? Hmm, you might have to actually download the ISO and the Crack EXE separately, and install it properly through the installation wizard off of the ISO Disc.

Just for the heck of it, Right-Click on the Cracked EXE, and select "Properties".

dmmdre_crack_properties.png

Check to see if there is an area at the bottom with an "Unblock" button. If there is, click it and hit Apply/OK.

If there ISN'T, I'm not sure what else at the moment so I'll wait for your reply with the answers to my questions. ^^

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Alrighty, I right-clicked the crack, went to properties and there wasn't a Unblock button. I downloaded DmmdRC from MediaFire, it was a full zip. It had the Iso and crack in it too.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by installing it it somewhere else but if you mean in a different folder location I have tried to run it straight from a folder in my downloads.

I tried what you said you do with the C:\Games\ and that didn't work either.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

No, I mean... Erm... You said there was an ISO, but you also said you ran it directly from the downloads folder... What are you running? o.o; The game, or the installation program?

When you run the installation program from the ISO, AFTER you've mounted it to an ISO program like Virtual CloneDrive or Daemon Tools Lite, there's a series of text boxes that pop up. Accept the terms and conditions, etc... One of the windows looks like this:
    dmmdrc_changefolder.jpg

Clicking on the button with the (R) that I circled in red will allow you to change the folder the game is installed to.

I found this link to a DMMdRC installation video (That's awfully quiet, and drags on a bit), but I'm going to link you to it so you can see the installation program. It starts with a picture of Aoba and Ren on a black window with the text "Install" and "Exit" on there.
    https://youtu.be/Pq1VUTQHpvU?t=16m

You've done this part, right? o.o;;

Sorry, I'm a bit confused because normally you cannot run the game from the downloads folder directly... ^^;; Would you maybe mind taking a screenshot of that downloads folder for DMMdRC...?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Sorry for the confusion I do have a DmmdRc folder in my downloads.
    2017-08-09 (2).png
    I have done the part with the install Aoba and Ren and all those boxes come up and is there a certain folder I should install the game to? Besides the DmmdRc folder that is. Anyway, after I install and try to load the game the Otomedream thing will pop up and shut it down.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast