aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by ElizeAckerman View Post
    Attachment 172135 I have windows 10 and it's crack file does not seem to work for me. Also I did the thing where I am supposed to make the raw file the crack but it did not change at all. It stayed as this raw note. Someone please help me. Why does it now work for me? please help me.
    All my screenshots are taken with OS: Windows 10 x64 Home Edition, System Locale at JP.

There is something weird with your folder. The icon for the original DMMD:re does not appear properly. Did you properly install Reconnect?

Also, you did not properly change the extension that's why it did not work. To properly change the extension of the crack: go to Control Panel>File Explorer Options>Uncheck "Hide extensions for known file types."

2016-07-13 04_16_40-All Control Panel Items.png
    Fig 1. Control Panel options showing File Explorer Options. Cursor pointing out to relevant window.

Then rename the ".txt" extension of the crack to ".exe". If successful you should see the text file turning into the DmmD:Re icon.

2016-07-13 04_21_46-DRAMAtical Murder reconnect.jpg
    Fig 2. 4 screens showing how to change the extension. (1) Highlighting the crack in .txt format. (2) Renaming ".txt" to ".exe" (3) Warning dialogue box showing changing of extension; pick Yes (4) Crack transformed to DMmd:Re icon.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hello, I'm having problems installing as well~

Actually I cannot even install the game - I downloaded the files, extracted and mounted all that just fine, but the Installation window (with Install/Exit and cutie Ren and Aoba) closes right after I click "Install" and nothing happens... :')

More info:
    I am under Windows 7, have my locale set to Japanese, and the mounted setup .exe file size is 882 Ko~
    I also have DRAMAtical Murder and Lamento installed in English and they run just fine.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by midoko39 View Post
    Hello, I'm having problems installing as well~

Actually I cannot even install the game - I downloaded the files, extracted and mounted all that just fine, but the Installation window (with Install/Exit and cutie Ren and Aoba) closes right after I click "Install" and nothing happens... :')

More info:
    I am under Windows 7, have my locale set to Japanese, and the mounted setup .exe file size is 882 Ko~
    I also have DRAMAtical Murder and Lamento installed in English and they run just fine.

Thank you in advance for your help!
    Check the file size of the ISO, the DMMdrc ISO should be 3,022,426 kb (3 GB) in size when properly extracted.

If it is correct, what program did you use to mount? If it is Daemon, try using Virtual Clone Drive by Elaborate Bytes as a mounting tool and try to run the set up as Administrator.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Thank you so much for your answer!
    I use Daemon for mounting, yes.

But actually I can't even download the files properly lol
    I re-downloaded the files just in case, and re-extracted them. But for some reason, 7-zip displays an error at the end of their extraction like this:

F:\DOCUMENTS\[Path towards the files blah blah]\DMMD_RE.zip.001
    Data error: DMMD_RE\DMmdrc.iso

And the final .iso file is of 1 345 326 Ko, clearly not what we're looking for.
    Does the problem come from the original files or is it on my end?
    And if it is from the original files, is it from this specific 001 part, or could the other parts be affected by it since they're all linked to 001? Because I've read on a DMmd r:c installation forum thread (i don't remember if it was AF or not ajsjsjns sorry) that the entire .iso file was located in the 001 part only. It could be interesting to find out about this~

For info, I downloaded the parts provided in the Google Drive link from the Aarin Fantasy files thread.
    From what I downloaded, parts 001 to 007 are 409 600 Ko and the last part, 008, is 155 693 Ko.

I thought that the problems could come from my locale being set in Japanese, which could maybe cause some problems during the extraction, because, you know, non-Unicode languages compability. So I changed the locale back to French, my native language, then extracted the files again but it still displayed this "data error" message...

..... I can't put my finger on the root of the problem :<
    Last edited by midoko39; 08-09-2016 at 11:23 PM. Reason: したいからです〜(*ยด∇`*)

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by midoko39 View Post
    Thank you so much for your answer!
    I use Daemon for mounting, yes.

But actually I can't even download the files properly lol
    I re-downloaded the files just in case, and re-extracted them. But for some reason, 7-zip displays an error at the end of their extraction like this:

F:\DOCUMENTS\[Path towards the files blah blah]\DMMD_RE.zip.001
    Data error: DMMD_RE\DMmdrc.iso

And the final .iso file is of 1 345 326 Ko, clearly not what we're looking for.
    Does the problem come from the original files or is it on my end?
    And if it is from the original files, is it from this specific 001 part, or could the other parts be affected by it since they're all linked to 001? Because I've read on a DMmd r:c installation forum thread (i don't remember if it was AF or not ajsjsjns sorry) that the entire .iso file was located in the 001 part only. It could be interesting to find out about this~

For info, I downloaded the parts provided in the Google Drive link from the Aarin Fantasy files thread.
    From what I downloaded, parts 001 to 007 are 409 600 Ko and the last part, 008, is 155 693 Ko.

I thought that the problems could come from my locale being set in Japanese, which could maybe cause some problems during the extraction, because, you know, non-Unicode languages compability. So I changed the locale back to French, my native language, then extracted the files again but it still displayed this "data error" message...

..... I can't put my finger on the root of the problem :<
    There is no problem with 7-zip in either locale, it will work fine regardless. Can you screenshot me your downloaded files, including their file sizes?

I calculated your file sizes and it corresponded. If there is a problem in extracting it's usually due to corrupted parts (parts: y'know those .001 to .008 files). Meaning the problem could be on your side when you downloaded them. It could be linked to any part file you downloaded, not only .001.

Is there a file named DMMD_RE.zip (without any numbers)? If there is try extracting that ONE, not DMMD_RE.zip.001. If you still have any problems regarding that, then check if you properly downloaded the files.

Also just to clear your misconception, it is not true that the entire ISO file is merely on the .001 file, that merely contains a part of the original compressed file that was merely split for ease of uploding. The extensions .001, .002, .003, so on and so forth denotes a part of a file. So for you case, the ISO was split to 400 MB per part, resulting to 8 files. So you have to make sure you download each 8 parts completely, without errors.

Also there are two cases a split file can appear.

1. First one (usually) is that there is a file named "Filename".zip and with it included the part files. In order to properly extract it, you actually extract "Filename".zip, not the "Filename".zip.001
    2. 2nd one only has files .001 to .00x. You extract the .001 file to get your original file.
    Last edited by monokuroe; 08-10-2016 at 06:34 AM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by monokuroe View Post
    Rename the extension of the crack to .exe or make sure the extension of the crack is .exe
    After i renamed it, a black screen shows up and disapears after few seconds
    I dont know what to do
    Last edited by vivucika12; 01-14-2017 at 05:07 AM.

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by vivucika12 View Post
    After i renamed it, a black screen shows up and disapears after few seconds
    I dont know what to do
    Have you installed SDActi.exe? Try installing that.

If problems persist, include a screenshot of the Dramatical Murder Folder.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by monokuroe View Post
    Have you installed SDActi.exe? Try installing that.

If problems persist, include a screenshot of the Dramatical Murder Folder.

I seem to be having the same problem, although I did download the file you mentioned, yet the black screen appears for less than 5 seconds and disappears

Screenshot_6.jpg

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Quote Originally Posted by yatoite View Post
    I seem to be having the same problem, although I did download the file you mentioned, yet the black screen appears for less than 5 seconds and disappears

Screenshot_6.jpg

You mentioned "downloading" a file, have you tried running SdActi?

Also, don't forget to make sure your computer's System Unicode Locale is set to Japanese!! http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f360/t...ml#post4219281

Your files appear to be properly installed, even if they're in your "Documents" folder... Have you managed to get other Nitro+CHiRAL games working? Like the original DRAMAtical Murder?

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by yatoite View Post

Screenshot_6.jpg
    Noooo, there should be nothing you have downloaded. SdActi.exe should be already included with DMMD:re when you installed it. You should run it as Administrator.

Did you ever installed and play the original Dramatical Murder?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast