aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

English download, not really sure how to patch properly

So I'm looking to download some BL games, but I don't really want to have to download any software like daemon. I'm not really sure what to do with the games that have more than one part to download, how does it all gel into one game?? any help would be appreciated!!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by alias1331 View Post
    So I'm looking to download some BL games, but I don't really want to have to download any software like daemon. I'm not really sure what to do with the games that have more than one part to download, how does it all gel into one game?? any help would be appreciated!!
    1) You only have to use Daemon Tools if you've downloaded a .iso file (Windows 8 supports ISO Mounting out of the box). For more detailed information see this guide
    2) You can use 7-Zip to join multipart archives, after you installed 7-Zip just right click the first archive file and select 7-Zip -> Extract Here

3) You'll probably have to download some software. The BL games themselves are software, so I don't exactly get what the problem is with installing Daemon Tools and 7-Zip, you probably won't need more than that.
    These are two small and trustworthy programs that take about 50MBs on your hard drive.

Or perhaps I just didn't get what you meant by that.