aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Gian (L4)Ewon (L2)Swordfish (L6)
    Shouryuu (L2)Heart 1 (Red)Enki (L1)
    Charley (L2)Naoki (L5)Lusca (L5)

[Help] How to run Omerta~ Chinmoku no Okite?

I see I don't really know how VNR work at all ~_~ I try to install it but it didn't work for me. how do you make this program work?
    I"m glad to know you still working on it, take your time. and don't assisted to ask.
    I wish I could help you, but I don't know Japanese
    still, I want you to know that I really appreciates all the efforts you make in this, you awesome

Cro
    Yaoi Supporter

Savings

Enki (L1)Kuugen (L1)Kid (L2)
    Ike (L1)
    Quote Originally Posted by laki View Post
    I see I don't really know how VNR work at all ~_~ I try to install it but it didn't work for me. how do you make this program work?
    I"m glad to know you still working on it, take your time. and don't assisted to ask.
    I wish I could help you, but I don't know Japanese
    still, I want you to know that I really appreciates all the efforts you make in this, you awesome
    Thanks! Have you tried following the installation video? It goes through installation step by step. If you are, let me know what part you get stuck in.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

thanks for the guide I seen it before, but he's not Update. I zip the file to my pc but it won't show any games and won't find any ready Translation or anything. I just don't know what to do with it, it's empty. and I do have games for it ~_~ I try everything but it just won't show any

Cro
    Yaoi Supporter

Savings

Ike (L1)
    thanks for the guide I seen it before, but he's not Update. I zip the file to my pc but it won't show any games and won't find any ready Translation or anything. I just don't know what to do with it, it's empty. and I do have games for it ~_~ I try everything but it just won't show any
    Hm, have you tried this one? I had a little trouble getting VNR to "associate" with the game so I opened Omerta separately and then used the Game Wizard to find the window. After that I could use VNR to launch the game directly.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Cro View Post
    Hm, have you tried this one? I had a little trouble getting VNR to "associate" with the game so I opened Omerta separately and then used the Game Wizard to find the window. After that I could use VNR to launch the game directly.
    okay I try what you said to do, and the game show up. by the way, the game I"m trying is Taisho Mebiusline. but I have a new problem now no English Translation appear. I can see the jep text but no English anywhere ~_~ what to do?

Cro
    Yaoi Supporter

Savings

Ike (L1)
    okay I try what you said to do, and the game show up. by the way, the game I"m trying is Taisho Mebiusline. but I have a new problem now no English Translation appear. I can see the jep text but no English anywhere ~_~ what to do?
    Hm, that's a good question. Two three possiblities:

1) You haven't waited long enough. It takes about 60 seconds for translations to start loading. Wait 60 seconds and then advance the game; you should see a little box that says "Loading comments...." or "Processing shared dictionary" at some point. (ETA: it might be longer if your internet connection is slow; maybe five minutes or so, and it only starts loading AFTER it encounters the first line of text)
    2) There is no dictionary or subtitle database loaded for the game. You can check from the Dashboard. Click the game icon and then the button marked "Sub." If there are no community subtitles you'll have to play the game with machine translation only, which unfortunately isn't very good but will give you the gist.
    3) You have subtitles turned off for some reason. If you move your mouse to the left of the game window, a menu should appear. Click "Option" and make sure that "user subtitles" and stuff appears and is not crossed out.
    Last edited by Cro; 06-20-2015 at 12:58 PM. Reason: meant to say three not two

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hm, that's a good question. Two three possiblities:

1) You haven't waited long enough. It takes about 60 seconds for translations to start loading. Wait 60 seconds and then advance the game; you should see a little box that says "Loading comments...." or "Processing shared dictionary" at some point. (ETA: it might be longer if your internet connection is slow; maybe five minutes or so, and it only starts loading AFTER it encounters the first line of text)
    2) There is no dictionary or subtitle database loaded for the game. You can check from the Dashboard. Click the game icon and then the button marked "Sub." If there are no community subtitles you'll have to play the game with machine translation only, which unfortunately isn't very good but will give you the gist.
    3) You have subtitles turned off for some reason. If you move your mouse to the left of the game window, a menu should appear. Click "Option" and make sure that "user subtitles" and stuff appears and is not crossed out.
    1. mm I waited 5 minute's but nothing change -.- I have a good internet so I don't thing it's the problem
    2. I don't really get it, when I click on Sub it's open a white line down the game and then the option to choose from "Danmaku", "comments", "subtitle" or none. I choose subtitle but it won't give anything. 0-0
    in the white line they write "Enter to submit, or shift+enter to submit and forward the game" and then you have green button "help", blue button "enter", and Dark blue button "Submit"..what to do with this? how to use machine translation?
    3. okay I check it and the one's that are cross out are this:
    "text to clipboard", Sub to clipboard", "Text aligns center", "split translation", "Enable hantai term", "popup when hover" mmm what to do?

Cro
    Yaoi Supporter

Savings

Ike (L1)
    2. I don't really get it, when I click on Sub it's open a white line down the game and then the option to choose from "Danmaku", "comments", "subtitle" or none. I choose subtitle but it won't give anything. 0-0
    in the white line they write "Enter to submit, or shift+enter to submit and forward the game" and then you have green button "help", blue button "enter", and Dark blue button "Submit"..what to do with this? how to use machine translation?
    Ah, sorry, wrong "Sub" button. It's this one:

vnr.PNG

It appears in the VNR Springboard when you click the game's icon. It should bring up a list of all the entered subtitles for the game. If there aren't any (or there aren't many) you might be out of luck for subtitles for that game.

Other than that, your settings seem correct. (the two important options that should be enabled are called "Community Subtitle" and "Machine Translation)

Finally, if you're still trying to find out why Machine translation isn't working, it may be worth it to check the Preferences of VNR itself (the little gear icon on the Springboard). In the "Translation" folder, there is a "Translators" entry, and at least one online translation service should be already enabled. (Mine is Bing as I think it's the default) I also have the "Enable Japanese-English translation script (by @riz)" checked off.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Ah, sorry, wrong "Sub" button. It's this one:

vnr.PNG

It appears in the VNR Springboard when you click the game's icon. It should bring up a list of all the entered subtitles for the game. If there aren't any (or there aren't many) you might be out of luck for subtitles for that game.

Other than that, your settings seem correct. (the two important options that should be enabled are called "Community Subtitle" and "Machine Translation)

Finally, if you're still trying to find out why Machine translation isn't working, it may be worth it to check the Preferences of VNR itself (the little gear icon on the Springboard). In the "Translation" folder, there is a "Translators" entry, and at least one online translation service should be already enabled. (Mine is Bing as I think it's the default) I also have the "Enable Japanese-English translation script (by @riz)" checked off.
    thanks of the pic, it's weird cause when I click there it's open this window that I don't know what to do with it
    win vnr.png mmm

Cro
    Yaoi Supporter

Savings

Ike (L1)
    thanks of the pic, it's weird cause when I click there it's open this window that I don't know what to do with it
    win vnr.png mmm
    yes like i said before this is to check to see whether or not subtitles exist for the game. It seems there are some, but not too many (there are about as many in that game as there are in Omerta now, and they might not all be English subs). When you get to those points in the game, they should appear automatically. Other than that, you'll need to use machine translation.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast