aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

(S002) Misaki(S011) Usami Fuyuhiko(S009) Havi
    (S010) Joker(S021) Riki(S023) England
    Satoshi (L7)(S003) Lelouch(S001) Endo
    Quote Originally Posted by sniperewolf2 View Post
    No, I meant you can play them on your PC with an emulator, but I don't think there is one that works without problems ~
    Ah...ouch >>;; I'm going to have a tough time then ^^;; Thanks anyhow! That clears things up ^^

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Luffy (L1)Death the Kid (L3)

Kichiku Megane question

Does any one know where to buy Kichiku online
    i would like to order this game and Kichiku R

i know about himeya
    is there another shop online
    thank you

before i ask this question, i did do a search and came up with nothing

Sorin
    Being the slowpoke I am, I just noticed the patch was released on Dec. 11 for the Silver Chaos Fanbox (whoot! I can understnd it without having to read the script up on the site!.)

I know Silver Chaos and it's patch work on Vista, 'cuse people told me so. Is it safe to assume this does as well?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Tetsuo (L9)Heart 1 (Red)Youji (L9)
    Koujaku (L6)Heart 1 (Red)Aoba (L2)
    Ciel (L9)Pray for Japan
    Sorry, I have a super nooby question here, but . . . OK, so I'm now downloading the different parts for Silver Chaos, and they're in rar files . Do I have to get a different merger, or can I just use WinRAR ? But, even if I do find out what to merge them with . . . I wouldn't know HOW to (it took me 30 mins to figure out how hjsplit worked . . . even though it said exactly how to reunite them) Yes, that's how bad I am .

I'm just wondering, if there's a tutorial for noobs (and if there isn't . . . can someone please kindly tell me how??) . o.o; Please excuse my noobiness . ^^; :embarassed:

Pomerangolarst
    Are there any BL games set in outer space?
    Wow, I've never felt more nerdy... XD
    (on a Gundam kick. LOVE Char Aznable.)

MoralStrike
    hello,
    i need some help..
    im running a windows vista by the way.
    ok, so i have installed Kuro No Tsuki and have gotten the game to work, but i cannot seem to get the english patch to work! i have made sure that the patch is installed in the same folder as the game and all, but everytime i try to patch it, i just get an error message saying:

fatal error occurred when patching Darkness of the Moon. The error returned was: Unable to open source file.

Depending on when this error occurred in the patch process, Darkness of the Moon may no longer function correctly.

for more information on this error, as well as any solutions, please click the link below.

i eve tried clicking the link, but it just directs me to a non-functioning homepage, can someone please help me out here?
    thanx in advance!

EDIT: never mind i figured out how to fix this problem!
    Last edited by MoralStrike; 03-02-2009 at 01:33 PM.

Yaoi Addict
    Savings

Xmas (008)Konata (L5)Xmas (014)
    Kagami KnB (L8)Akira TnC (L9)Sebastian (L8)
    Tetsuo (L9)(S027) Usami AkihikoYukimura SB (L10)
    Hi, Im a noob when it comes to this stuff so I need some help plz

I want to play Kichiku Megane, I downloaed it and have 2 folders: "Kichiki Megane - by Spray (Disc 1)" and "Kichiku Megane - by Spray (Disc 2)" but I dont know how to play them

I heard that I need Daemon Tools to play it but Im not sure and also I tried to install it but I got problems (it says I need to validate my e-mail adress) and I dont know what to do -_- I need help plz

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Okay, I need seriously help. I downloaded the D.gray-man Kin no Hoshi Furu Yoru game and I don't get it to work... The download was with Winrar and it is fine, but the files are like .xp3 and .DAT and that .DAT one is the innstall one. Should I just give up on these file formats and try another download... I need help, my brains are gonna explode

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Total noob here. I have the Animamundi/Dark alchemist iso files but they're in five parts and I have no idea what to do with them. I tried to merge them all using magic iso but I fail each time. Does anyone know what I'm supposed to do?

Yaoi Veteran
    Savings

Minako (L2)Lightning (L8)Ryūko (L8)
    Celty (L4)Tifa (L1)Aqua (L1)
    Ryoji (L2)Theodore (L2)Hope (L9)
    This question was probably asked already, but assuming an English patch exists for a specific game, would using the patch mean that you won't need to make your computer region to Japan then? You can play the game in your normal English settings then?

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast