aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Orochimaru (L5)Undertaker (L8)(S036) Kaneki Ken
    (S032) RurukaIvan (L4)(S022) Iason
    (S030) Virus(S042) Murasakibara AtsushiCelty (L4)
    Hi
    I need help with something
    I read in the comments that the iso files should have 4.03 GB (4,332,486,656 bytes), but I only have 3,73 GB (4 005 908 061 bytes), I even tried to download them all one by one and nothing .. I also think that that's the reason why I keep getting a message saying that the iso file is corrupted
    Can somebody help me? I really want to play this game

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Where did you download Pigeon Blood from, and how many parts do you have?

If you found the download for the game from Aarinfantasy, there should be 13 parts, labelled "PSXXX_PJBLD.part**.rar", and go from 01 to 13. Each one is approx 307MB, where the last one is 225MB approx.

The file sizes you mentioned give me the impression that, if you had downloaded it from here, you're missing one part, or one part is corrupt.

You can use WinRAR or 7-Zip to extract the ISO, and both of them have a "Test Archive" function. Use it on the first part, and it should go through and verify that all the parts/bytes are there.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Unhappy I need some help :/

I can't figure out how to apply the English patch. Can I have some help? (If I'm posting in the wrong place I'm srry!! I'm kinda new)

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I'm sorry if I am posting this in the wrong place, but I need some assistance. For some reason part 4 doesn't want to download and I'm using the link that was posted on the website. I've been trying since yesterday and have all the other 12 parts + patch already download to my computer.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Rebbie101 View Post
    I can't figure out how to apply the English patch. Can I have some help? (If I'm posting in the wrong place I'm srry!! I'm kinda new)
    Ive been having the same problems, i was wondering if you figured out the issue? Could you please help me out?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Nope still haven’t figured it out. My computer also died on me lol but I never deleted the game. Gl!!!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Rebbie101 View Post
    Nope still haven’t figured it out. My computer also died on me lol but I never deleted the game. Gl!!!
    thanks.....but damn. I really wanted to play the game so bad

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123