aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Kirphis

Question Dmmd program help?

I have been told that to run the Dramatical Murder game I need to click on DMMd_crack_for_ver110.rar. When I try to open it, windows gives me a message saying that it can't open the file. It gives me the option for it to look online for the correct program (this hasn't been helpful) or to chose from a list of previously installed programs. This is where I'm stuck. I don't know if I'm missing a program I need or I just don't know what to use. I've also read that I need to run 'sdrt4280j.exe'. I don't think that I have this. Thank you for any help you have to offer!

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Hello Kirphis!

The file, "DMMd_crack_for_ver110.rar" is actually an archive file. The RAR extension belongs to WinRAR, so you should install WinRAR or 7-Zip to be able to Extract the file from within that archive. The file inside, will be, "DMMd_crack_for_ver110.exe" The last 3 letters are different in the names. ^^

Sometimes, you won't see the ".exe" because your computer is set that way. This is fine. Either way, the right crack file has an icon of a blue person as a sprite, the same as the original "DMMd.exe" file.

I hope this helps you!

If you have any other questions, feel free to post back in this topic! ^_^ Also, if you're still stick, take a screenshot of the folder that you installed DMMd to.

Kirphis
    Oh my gosh, thank you! That helped lots! Though, now when I try to run it, it opens, but the screen is black and it closes. Am I still forgetting something?
    Last edited by Kirphis; 03-16-2015 at 10:27 PM.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Glad that helped out! ^^

Now the black screen... That can be caused by any number of things, so may I ask for you to take a screenshot of the folder where you put DMMd?

It should look something like mine:

dmmd_install_files.png

Check the file-sizes to make sure all the files there have the same size if possible. If you're missing files (That aren't the "X-patch" files), the game may need to be re-installed.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Clear (L9)Yashiro STWH (L9)Motomi TnC(L2)
    (S040) RyoumaImagase (L8)Gunji (L6)
    (S041) IzumiTakano (L3)Zero (L8)
    If the system locale isn't Japanese, it does that. The black screen and closes.

If that's the problem, the guide to change your locale is the first thing in this thread.
    That was a guide for Win XP though, I think. I had my old pic from Win7 available, I posted this in another thread already.
    Last edited by Atarnia; 03-17-2015 at 03:30 PM.

Kirphis
    Yeah, mine doesn't look like that. When I extracted it, it put itself in its own folder. That's all that was there. (I've made sure my system locale is Japanese)
    hap.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Clear (L9)Yashiro STWH (L9)Motomi TnC(L2)
    (S040) RyoumaImagase (L8)Gunji (L6)
    (S041) IzumiTakano (L3)Zero (L8)
    The file should be in the game folder with the other files. Just move it there and try again?

Kirphis
    Thank you for all of your help! You've helped me figure out what was wrong! Turns out I had everything in a folder somewhere. I just had to extract them, and put them somewhere I could access. It works just fine now and I can't wait to play it!
    Last edited by Kirphis; 03-17-2015 at 10:26 PM.