aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

redpyro

Princess Princess – Himetachi no Abunai Houkago

Hi. I've DLed Princess Princess for PS2. It came as extension files .001 and .002. I joined them using HJSplit, and HJJoin. And I have no idea how to get this running. When I used HJSplit, it turned it into an .exe file. But when I try to run it, it says its not runnable. So I used HJJoin and it came to be a .XXX file. I renamed the .xxx into an .iso, thinking that I should burn it as an image. But that didnt work either. I'm not quite sure how to run this game. Can somebody please help me?

Kali

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by redpyro View Post
    Hi. I've DLed Princess Princess for PS2. It came as extension files .001 and .002. I joined them using HJSplit, and HJJoin. And I have no idea how to get this running. When I used HJSplit, it turned it into an .exe file. But when I try to run it, it says its not runnable. So I used HJJoin and it came to be a .XXX file. I renamed the .xxx into an .iso, thinking that I should burn it as an image. But that didnt work either. I'm not quite sure how to run this game. Can somebody please help me?
    Hi!Don't know if you already figured it out but there is a pretty easy way to get this image out once you download it.After the download join two parts of the file with HJsplit.Then use Winrar and extract from the file you get.You should come up with file DVDIMAGE.You can burn this image with program Alcohol 120%.It is easily found in the net if you don't have it.Beware though.You need to set japanese language as your default language through the whole process.That's all.You probably solved this problem already but it may help others.

Haku24
    Hello

My name ist Haku.

I have download Princess princess.001 & princess princess.002

HJsplit can´t find the file princess princess.002

(Sorry i can´t speak english^^)

Can you help me?

Haku

Yaoi Supporter

Savings

Paul (L9)Chigusa Senroh (L5)Rakan Sawa (L5)
    Major (L5)Shinohara Keiji (L9)Levi SnK (L8)
    Riff GC (L1)Folken (L5)Chopin (L9)
    A few things to check are:
    --Make sure they are in the same directory (your desktop or download folder).
    --Make sure they still have the same names (file001 and file002)
    --As mentioned above, when you extract, you should set your computer's regional language to Japanese.

Esty
    Quote Originally Posted by shinkeikaku View Post
    A few things to check are:
    --Make sure they are in the same directory (your desktop or download folder).
    --Make sure they still have the same names (file001 and file002)
    --As mentioned above, when you extract, you should set your computer's regional language to Japanese.
    Do you know how to change the language of your computer? the only way i know of is if you go onto a japanese site or something and a thing pops up, even then i dont know the rest (or who to get it up anymore.)

Yaoi Supporter

Savings

Paul (L9)Chigusa Senroh (L5)Rakan Sawa (L5)
    Major (L5)Shinohara Keiji (L9)Levi SnK (L8)
    Riff GC (L1)Folken (L5)Chopin (L9)
    The BL Game FAQ (http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f49/t2...aq_please.html) explains it best, so here's the direct quote.

Q3) I can't see the Japanese words! They come out as gibberish or in question marks.
    A3) That's most-likely because you have not installed any sort of Japanese language support. You'll need to have the Japanese langauge support before you can be able to view the Japanese characters. Windows XP users will need to go to My Computer >> Control Panel >> Regional and Languages Options, then click on the Languages tab, check mark the Install files for East Asian languages, insert your Windows XP CD and let it install those languages. Sorry, I'm unfamiliar with other forms of Windows. NJStar and Asiansuite may work for Win98, but they do not work for certain games like Silver Chaos. You'll just have to suffer it out or get Windows XP.