aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Question Cannot extract DMMd.iso from .zip file

Hi, my first post and cry for help. Been doing this for the last 4,5 hours and about to give up. I followed the manual by loverly in here and DL'd the game files from MEGA, by the link in this thread. Everything fine until the moment when I need to extract the .iso file and start the actual installing. It says either the file ending is unknown or the file is corrupt. I have tried it four times with the same result. The Eng patch and the crack are in separated .rar's. So now here me and the nice and thorough manual of the lovely loverly go different paths and I get lost and end up wandering the woods crying.

I think it might have to do with my PC currently having 4 language settings for different things (I changed the location and language to Japan but the OS and most of the programs runs in German and some in Finnish or English and this didn't change by that Japan option), stupid WinRar just being mean, or there's something utterly wrong with the steps I took until this point. If someone has a better solution + manual (written if possible) I'd be thankful. I have to have that game. For reasons.

Sorrysorrysorry I just noticed I put this in the wrong folder. Don't know how to change it.
    Last edited by sitamar; 12-15-2014 at 06:46 AM. Reason: wrong folder

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Hello sitamar!

Actually, if you're experiencing errors while trying to extract the ISO, then that means the ZIP file is corrupt, or incomplete.

Which MEGA link did you use to download DMMd from? You might have to re-download it again.

And, your computer having 4 Languages shouldn't cause problems (especially for unzipping this ISO), but before installing and playing Visual Novels make sure to always have the Japanese System Locale set.

A minor problem you might encounter, is if your Windows username contains any foreign characters that aren't part of the standard Roman alphabet or basic accents. (For example, if your username contains Russian, or Israeli characters, some Visual Novels will refuse to run if they need access to the 'Save folder' in your user account.) Finish and German should be fine. ... I think. o.O