aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Patch installation Assistance please.

I'm so sorry if this is not supposed to be here or if the answer was right under my nose somewhere I couldn't find the answer to my question specifically so I resorted to trying to post a thread.

EDIT: I found out there is no english version of Yarashitsuji, but I'm having trouble with the Togainu no chi game, I got it to work, but it starts off in Japanese. I even downloaded a different patch from another website. Does anyone have a copy of a sure working patch with the game, or have any instructions for getting the game to work in english please let me know.
    Last edited by riceychwannn; 10-11-2014 at 07:45 PM.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Hello riceychwannn!

Lessie, for Togainu no Chi, it could be a number of reasons that it's not in English, so I'll go over a few basic things to try...

#1, Is your System Locale set to Japanese? (Not System Language, two different things). IF your System Locale was NOT set to Japanese when you installed TnC, then the folder it was installed to will be broken and it won't load files correctly.

#2, Where did you install TnC? Was it the default location of C:\Program Files (x86)\NitroplusCHiRAL\咎狗の血\ ? If it was in that folder, Windows might be blocking the English patch from patching/working and/or playing the game in English properly. Try uninstalling TnC and reinstalling it elsewhere. For example, I've created a new folder on my main hard drive named C:\Games\ so I install all my games there to try and prevent problems.

#3, The files might just be wonky. Could you post a screenshot of your files for TnC, and try to include the filesizes for me so I can compare them to a working copy?