aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

DRAMAtical Murder:Re connect 8-bit character help!

Hiii,

First let me just say I'm running this on Windows 8.1, using administrator and my locale is set to Japan and I have already played the entirety of the original DRAMAtical Murder with no issues at all.

So I installed Dmmd:re connect from aarinfantasy via Vuze and extracted all the files and stuff.
    I then went to play the game, I already knew roughly what happened in the routes so I decided to do Trip & Virus' route first because I didn't think I would enjoy it (save the best ones for last right?) I played their routes fine and their 8-bit characters appeared on the screen and then I went to play mink's good and bad route but after I completed it no sprite appeared. I played all the other characters good and bad routes but their sprites have not appeared.

I am really upset because I was looking forward to completing the 2 secret routes but I can't because their portals won't show up any help would be greatly appreciated!!

P.S: Every other feature in the game is working.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Aoba (L12)Aurite (Chevalier Aurite) (L4)Perlite (Chevalier Perlite) (L4)
    Legion (L7)Anders (L4)Reisi Munakata (L9)
    Prompto Argentum (L9)Gladiolus Amicitia (L9)Noctis Lucis Caelum (L9)

Hi, it's me again.

Did you do BOTH good endings for each character? Yes, there are two. You had to make a choice during each route and each choice counts as a separate ending. There is only one bad ending for each character so if you did all of those then you only have to worry about the good ends.

The game should have autosaved when you had to make a choice so you can just load up that autosave and chose whatever option you didn't chose the first time. If you don't have your game set to autosave then obviously you're gonna have to replay them all from the start and remember to chose a different option to the first time.

The reason only Virus and Trip are showing up is because they only have one route each and you have completed them

The problem you might have now is remembering which choice you made. I know I had the same problem during Mink's route and I totally forgot which option I chose and had to play through it like 4 times.
    This should be your problem (it's a common one), but if it's not...well I don't know how to help you I'm sorry

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

hello again ,
    it seems i did just need to play the second choice for the routes
    sorry for any inconvenience!! Thank you for being so helpful though! Have a great day!