aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Unhappy Omerta ~Chinmoku no Okite~ Help ^^;

Hello~ So uhm, I feel really silly, but I was installing Omerta and I'm kinda (very) noobish at installing BL Games (SERIOUSLY THERE'S SO MANY STEPS OTL) and I thought I was doing okay. I joined the files, installed the game, but when I clicked on it to start it up, this error message appeared:

Capture.PNG

But yes~ Please help~ Thank you~
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Jamminess; 07-10-2014 at 01:30 AM.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Hello Jamminess!

The first and the last messages are actually identical, despite the error number being different. They say:
    Please insert the original game disk.

This message will show up if you do not have the original disk inserted into your CD/DVD drive, but if you do not wish to insert the disk, please click the button below to download the protection program.
    (An internet connection is required)
    Basically it's saying that if you don't have the disk, you can download their anti-piracy protection program and enter in your serial number to verify your installation, otherwise insert the disk. (Or make sure you mount the image into your Virtual Drive program)

The last message says:
    Omerta ~Chinmoku no Okite~ Installer Notice

Could not read the file: "D:\omerta\program files\KarinChatnoirOMEGA\omerta\data\sound.dat". Please make sure the file exists, and/or you have the proper rights to access this file.
    It sounds like you don't have the ISO and just the CD/DVD's files extracted somewhere that you're trying to install.

If you want to play Omerta, you may have to keep the original ISO (Looks like a ZIP file but it's not), and find a virtual drive mounting program such as Daemon Tools Lite (Available here), or Virtual Clone Drive (Available here)

Make sure that the Omerta CD is mounted each time you want to play the game. ^_^

If you have any other questions, even silly ones like "What's a Virtual Drive?" feel free to ask! I will answer for you.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Thank you so much~ You've no idea how long I've spent trying to decipher the messages ^^; and now I finally (somewhat) get a grasp as to why it's not loading! So thank you so muchhh~ *huggles*.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I have the exact same messege but i did leave the iso mounted, is there any other thing i can do to fix this problem?

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Quote Originally Posted by paito8527 View Post
    I have the exact same messege but i did leave the iso mounted, is there any other thing i can do to fix this problem?
    Hello paito8527!

Which ISO program are you using?

Also, which version of Windows are you using?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Kojichan View Post
    Hello paito8527!

Which ISO program are you using?

Also, which version of Windows are you using?

Sorry for the late reply!!!!! I already solved the problem xD thank you for trying to help me