aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Need help getting Dmmd reconnect!

(I'm totally new to all this btw) So i did not have too much trouble getting the first dramatical murder and played it just fine! But now i am completely lost as to how to download/install the reconnect. I have searched all over the internet and just keep getting stuck, i used Vuze to get the first dmmd and that went fine but when i downloaded the reconnect torrent i just had so much trouble and got so confused with all the files and nothing was going right! My windows 7x or whatever has the Japanese setting on and i also already did the check box thing with the 'hide extensions with folders' but i can't manage to change the file name and i just want to completely start the whole process over bc i messed it up the first time! So what i really need is a better step-by-step type of deal i just really want to play it soo bad! My apologies for this super long cry for help any and all help is much appreciated!!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

DS_001_leftShinohara Keiji (L9)DS_001_right
    DS_001_leftAsano Katsuya (L9)DS_001_right
    Yogi (L1)Love (01)Wing 1 (Right)
    I don't know if you've already seen this, but most people where able to download/install/play it fine when they followed my tutorial.

and about the file extension, if you changed it in your control panel, can you see the file extensions of every file? I mean for example, FILE NAME.EXE, FILE NAME.MP3, FILE NAME.AVI, FILE NAME.TORRENT, etc. because if you can see the extension files, I'm sure you can rename and change the extension.

Just like with the raw.txt. After extracting the raw.zip, you should see raw.txt right? Just press F2 and rename it as DMMdrc_crack then change the txt into exe.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I got an issue

Okay so your walk though has been wonderful, and i got pretty far then when i try to install the game it say this. Pretty much says that the program cannot run because it is not compatible with 64 gig or something. Does this mean that i can't play the game on my laptop? Or is there something i can do to fix it? Again your help is much appreciated.Snapchat-20140315110841.jpg

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Actually, the game does work on 64-Bit Windows (Windows 7 specifically, just like yours), it works on both of mine. So... yes! You will be able to play on your Laptop. ^_^

Last time I encountered this, the ISO was corrupt and had to be re-downloaded. Whenever a program says it's the wrong 'Bit version' like this, most of the time it's actually an incomplete download, but sometimes it can be because an Anti-Virus program is stopping it from running (Like Norton or Avast!)

Did you download DMMdrc through the link that zaizen14 provided? Or anywhere else...?

I have a last-resort option, but I just want to make sure of some things.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Yess i followed zaizen's walkthough completely and downloaded it through the things she provided

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Did you use the uTorrent link or the Multiple part files on MediaFire?

Hmm... I don't suppose you have WinRAR? And would you be able to take a screenshot of your Properties dialogue? Or at least compare it to mine...

dmmdrc_iso-properties.jpg

Pay attention to the file-sizes. If they don't match, you may need to re-download the game.

If they DO match, then it might be something odd, like an Anti-Virus program running that is stopping the game.

Try this program called Sandboxie.
    Sandboxie - Download Sandboxie

Sandboxie allows you to run programs, installers, games, and web browsers in a special way that prevents outside interference. Such as Anti-virus programs or bad drivers. After installing Sandboxie, don't run the Auto-Run on the DMMdrc ISO. Instead navigate into the /product/ folder and find the 'Setup.exe' in there. Right-click on it and select 'Run in Sandboxie'.

Like in here:
    dmmdre_filesizes.jpg

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Okay so i actually used 7zip instead of winwar when i was following ziazen's tutorial, and i used the torrent instead of all the files. But i just downloaded the winwar and the Sandbox but I;m not sure how t opull up the dialogue, and also if i try to open certain files or something it says cannot execute or something and it also is now saying some other strange message when i try to open the game again-- sorry for the shitty pictures but yeah this is what's going on now i honestly don't know what i did but i messed up somehow but again i really do appreciate the help your giving me Snapchat-20140318091340.jpgSnapchat-20140318091721.jpg

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Sorry! I didn't mean to get you to install WinRAR if you already had 7Zip (Both are fine, and even just 7Zip is as well). But at least it's something I'm familiar with, and I know for a fact that if the ISO isn't corrupt, WinRAR will actually temporarily extract ALL required files to make install programs work.

Which means that the errors you are seeing are because the ISO that was downloaded isn't complete/is corrupt... You may have to re-download it.

Sandboxie is a good program to use when you try to run a game installer and NOTHING shows up. So keep that around.

Hmm, so it was downloaded via a Torrent.. Well, let's try something a bit simpler...

Here's a link to a page to download a pre-patched English DMMdrc. This does NOT need installing, so please DO NOT SAVE IT IN YOUR DOWNLOADS FOLDER. Or if you do, move it out! Don't play games from your downloads folder.

http://fuwanovel.org/novels/dramatical-murder-reconnect

After this has downloaded, first run the program that looks like a Neon Battery (sdActi.exe), CANCEL that/close, then you can run the CRACK and have fun.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Okay so I downloaded the pre-patched things, but i'm pretty sure it is in my downloads folder? How do i get it out so i can properly use it? And when i downloaded it and clicked it it takes me to where it is in my downloads so i'm not sure where the neon battery thing is suppose to bee again sorry for all the trouble i'm just so out of it with all the damaged files or whatever i have doing

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

i also need help pls help if u can thx

i have done everything had many issues come up but have finally got dmmd reconnect to allow me to open without needing product id but now it loads gets past warning etc.... starts to begin game intro/bit before game menu start game etc then freezes its at the bit that says nitro+chiral presents then freezes pls help me

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast