aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Quote Originally Posted by tiffycody View Post
    i have done everything had many issues come up but have finally got dmmd reconnect to allow me to open without needing product id but now it loads gets past warning etc.... starts to begin game intro/bit before game menu start game etc then freezes its at the bit that says nitro+chiral presents then freezes pls help me

Hello tiffycody! ^^

If this is the first time you're running the game, then the game is trying to play a video. If it's crashing here, it might have something to do with the video.

First, could you go into the folder where DMMdRC was installed, and then look for the folder called "dx"? Inside there are all animations and videos for the game.

Find one called "dmrop.ngs", copy it, and paste the copy back right there, in the same spot. You should now have a file called "dmrop - Copy.ngs". Please rename that file to: "dmrop - Copy.mpg". You have to change the file extension.

Once you've renamed the file, try opening it. It should open in Windows Media Player, and if it doesn't play, then you may just need to install a new video codec. ^^ You can get a good set of them here:
    CCCP - Combined Community Codec Pack

Feel free to download and install that.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

thanks sooo much for your help i'm so greatful i got it working hence the late reply lol 100% complete already i'm so addicted lol

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I can't run the crack

hello, i wanna run the crack but it says Screenshot (1).jpg i use windows 8.1 and this game was in the folder Program Files(x86) because i don't too know about tech please someone help me.
    Last edited by jungyoung; 11-05-2016 at 08:56 AM.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by jungyoung View Post
    hello, i wanna run the crack but it says Screenshot (1).jpg i use windows 8.1 and this game was in the folder Program Files(x86) because i don't too know about tech please someone help me.
    Hello jungyoung, and welcome to AarinFantasy! ^_^

Thank you for the screenshot of the error, but do you think we could also see the file you're trying to run?

Also, a few questions... Where did you download DMMd RC? ^^ Did you follow any guides or tutorials?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

i'm sorry i didn't tell before, but i download that game on the another site, and i following the tutorial guide on that site. i was trying to search how to repair the crack on various website, but it didn't work. Screenshot (3).jpg that was the screenshoot of my file. i ever try to ignore the crack, but there a window appear to put some licence. I thought someone i here can help me. i'm so frustated (i'm sorry if my english was bad)

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

No worries! Your English was great. ^^

It can be frustrating to get things working.

But from what I can see, the "DMMdrc_crack.exe" file is the wrong size! You'll have to re-download that. Try from here, instead:
    DMMdrc_crack on MediaFire through AltURL

There IS a password to download, and it's

FUJOSHI

Like that, all in capital letters. ^_^ Download that EXE, extract it into the same folder, and try the crack again!

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

(S051) Luciel (S056) Yashiro(S055) Doumeki
    Hello, I'm having trouble running the game. I downloaded the game from a thread here, I've also watched a video guide on how to install DMMd reconnect but I don't know what's wrong. The error occurs when I'm trying to run the game everything goes well until I try to run it IMG_20161110_181413.jpg

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Ankiven View Post
    Hello, I'm having trouble running the game. I downloaded the game from a thread here, I've also watched a video guide on how to install DMMd reconnect but I don't know what's wrong. The error occurs when I'm trying to run the game everything goes well until I try to run it IMG_20161110_181413.jpg
    Huh... o.o That error is from the installation process, not running the game.

Where are you trying to install the game? What folder?

I can't fully read the error because it's quite blurry, sorry. ^^;; So we'll have to do this the old fashioned way of figuring it out step-by-step.

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

(S051) Luciel (S056) Yashiro(S055) Doumeki
    Capture.PNG Then I extract the files there, and mount image for the ios, then i run the game and the error appears

I'm Downloading the files again to see if maybe that was the problem
    Last edited by Ankiven; 11-12-2016 at 11:50 AM.

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Ankiven View Post
    Capture.PNG Then I extract the files there, and mount image for the ios, then i run the game and the error appears

I'm Downloading the files again to see if maybe that was the problem
    Are you sure you fully downloaded the files, is there no error from WinZip/7zip/whatever you use for extraction when extracting the ISO file?

What is the size of the extracted ISO file? Should be 3 GB in size.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast