aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

no character voices in messiah

please help. this is my first time doing this kind of thing and i cant get to put the voices of the characters in the game. im new to this so i dont really know what to do. please i need a step by step process in order for to understand clearly since im so dumb. :P

Yaoi Lover
    Savings

Valdrigue (L8)Heart 1 (Red)Havi (L6)
    Mookyul (L10)Heart 1 (Blue)Ewon (L2)
    Morinaga (L9)Hyuuga (L5)Labrador (L4)

1. dl whole installation file
    2. extract with winrar / 7zip
    3. run with Daemon Tools
    4. install
    i don't remember getting this problem, and i've installed it on comps two times already ;p

if it still doesn't work, check to see if you've dl the whole file, and check under settings whether the voices are enabled;p

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I can play the Game and hear every kind of sound including the three protagonists, but my question is why I can't hear the voices of the rest of the characters in the game, that don't include the three main characters in the BL Game. Also if the fact that I can only hear the three main characters voices and not the rest of the characters is normal.

List of Installing the Game procedure:

- download the Disc 1 splits with Daemon Tools Pro
    - download the Disc 2 splits with Daemon Tools Pro
    - Used HJsplit to Join the splits of Disk 1 and then did the same with Disk 2
    - Extracted the files with Winrar
    - Made a Virtual Device of Disk 1 bin. with Daemon Tools Pro
    - Made a Virtual Device of Disk 2 bin. with Daemon Tools Pro
    - Then the Autorun of Disk 1 bin. opens, after that I click the messiah.exe in autorun
    - Install the Messiah BL Game
    - Notice the three main protagonists can speak, but the rest of the characters have no voice
    - Everything else has sound:
    - BGM
    - Master Volume
    - Sound Effect
    - Voice of Main Characters:
    - Takuto
    - Kou
    - Ryouta

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Ren Katakura (L8)Ibuki Takahara (L8)(S013) Akihito
    (S014) KeisukeRyouta Sasamori (L7)Souma Yukihira (L7)
    Jack Frost (L9)Todoroki Shouto (L3)Genos (L8)

Quote Originally Posted by Josefina View Post
    I can play the Game and hear every kind of sound including the three protagonists, but my question is why I can't hear the voices of the rest of the characters in the game, that don't include the three main characters in the BL Game. Also if the fact that I can only hear the three main characters voices and not the rest of the characters is normal.

List of Installing the Game procedure:

- download the Disc 1 splits with Daemon Tools Pro
    - download the Disc 2 splits with Daemon Tools Pro
    - Used HJsplit to Join the splits of Disk 1 and then did the same with Disk 2
    - Extracted the files with Winrar
    - Made a Virtual Device of Disk 1 bin. with Daemon Tools Pro
    - Made a Virtual Device of Disk 2 bin. with Daemon Tools Pro
    - Then the Autorun of Disk 1 bin. opens, after that I click the messiah.exe in autorun
    - Install the Messiah BL Game
    - Notice the three main protagonists can speak, but the rest of the characters have no voice
    - Everything else has sound:
    - BGM
    - Master Volume
    - Sound Effect
    - Voice of Main Characters:
    - Takuto
    - Kou
    - Ryouta
    Because in the game, you only hear the three main characters No one else
    Its not until you play the fan disc that the others have a voice
    F

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I see, but I still don't understand entirely what you mean by fan disk. I'm very curious as to what the fan disk is? Even though I know what fan means and disk means but still very much on cloud 9 right now. LOL!

---------- Post added at 10:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 AM ----------

I checked online and is it true that the Fan Disk is another game based upon the original BL Game and is an alternate version of the game itself, that is inspired by Carrol's Alice in Wonderland. Where apparently is also kinda like a sequel to the original story of the BL Game Messiah.

Perhaps its not another game but an unlocked version hidden from within the original Messiah game, that will not be unlocked unless one finishes all the games alternate endings. Just a guess but I'm still not sure, oh well whenever you can answer this question don't hesitate to answer a complete explanation, cause I really like it when somebody explains everything.

LOL! ^0^
    Last edited by Josefina; 08-29-2010 at 11:40 AM.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Ren Katakura (L8)Ibuki Takahara (L8)(S013) Akihito
    (S014) KeisukeRyouta Sasamori (L7)Souma Yukihira (L7)
    Jack Frost (L9)Todoroki Shouto (L3)Genos (L8)

Fan disks are generally released after the original game due to its very high popularity. most of the time separate i.e. u don't even need the first game for it to be installed to play .
    Fandisks adds a new short story lines to the original so if u like think of it as a mini sequel, but really its just a fandisk (because it has other bonuses like wall papers, music, desktop icons and mini games, hence sequel isn't quite right , but a disk dedicated to fans )

The Messiah, fan disk is available on the forum and its called Messiah Pandora Box ^^.

F

Quote Originally Posted by Josefina View Post
    I see, but I still don't understand entirely what you mean by fan disk. I'm very curious as to what the fan disk is? Even though I know what fan means and disk means but still very much on cloud 9 right now. LOL!

---------- Post added at 10:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 AM ----------

I checked online and is it true that the Fan Disk is another game based upon the original BL Game and is an alternate version of the game itself, that is inspired by Carrol's Alice in Wonderland. Where apparently is also kinda like a sequel to the original story of the BL Game Messiah.

Perhaps its not another game but an unlocked version hidden from within the original Messiah game, that will not be unlocked unless one finishes all the games alternate endings. Just a guess but I'm still not sure, oh well whenever you can answer this question don't hesitate to answer a complete explanation, cause I really like it when somebody explains everything.

LOL! ^0^

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I'm sorry...Would you be so kind to give me the link to the game/ fan disk game? I really want to play it...