aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

DMMd - Re:Connect || I don't know how to download, please help me!!

Hi, um...

Can someone please help me? Like, I really want to play this game, but I don't know how to download/install the game. If someone could give me some examples of sorts, it would be great. The game is divided into parts, and there are so many confusing files, I don't understand how to access it. Please, help me!!

[PC Game]¡¾°Ù¶ÈÍøÅÌ¡¿[DRAMAtical Murder re:connect][¸½È«CG / È«é_™n / ¸÷½ÇÉ« Ending Theme Song] - ÉùÓÅƵµÀ - Ììʹ¶¯ÂþÂÛ̳ - ÃοªÊ¼µÄµØ·½ - Powered by Discuz!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Akira TnC (L9)Nezumi (L8)Sion (L4)
    (S029) Charles J. Chrishunds (Charley)Loke (L5)Aoba (L2)
    Nezumi (L3)Akira TnC (L1)
    Quote Originally Posted by FishyXLiar View Post
    Hi, um...

Can someone please help me? Like, I really want to play this game, but I don't know how to download/install the game. If someone could give me some examples of sorts, it would be great. The game is divided into parts, and there are so many confusing files, I don't understand how to access it. Please, help me!!

[PC Game]¡¾°Ù¶ÈÍøÅÌ¡¿[DRAMAtical Murder re:connect][¸½È«CG / È«é_™n / ¸÷½ÇÉ« Ending Theme Song] - ÉùÓÅƵµÀ - Ììʹ¶¯ÂþÂÛ̳ - ÃοªÊ¼µÄµØ·½ - Powered by Discuz!
    Download DMMd:reconnect from here, http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f151/t...e-connect.html...
    An installation guide is there too so it's much more convenient, plus it's in a torrent file too!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Garyvdh241 View Post
    Download DMMd:reconnect from here, http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f151/t...e-connect.html...
    An installation guide is there too so it's much more convenient, plus it's in a torrent file too!
    Thank you very much, that helped a loooot!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by FishyXLiar View Post
    Thank you very much, that helped a loooot!
    I still can't download it! PLS HELP MEEE

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by sophieeechan View Post
    I still can't download it! PLS HELP MEEE
    Why can't you download? Did you check all the links. The last Mega link is working. Use the search function to find the english patch.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Because,if I click on it,I'll got this Fenopy and I don't understand a word of it,so I don't know what should I do...I'm such a baka

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by sophieeechan View Post
    Because,if I click on it,I'll got this Fenopy and I don't understand a word of it,so I don't know what should I do...I'm such a baka

check for Anikei's Mega links, which is the last post here DRAMAtical Murder Re:Connect Download. I do not know why it redirects to fenopy but I just checked and it redirects to the correct site, which is Mega.

If problem persist, run an antivirus. Might be a virus redirecting your links.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Umm... I have a problem

Hi, I downloaded the game but the only thing that works is the sound. The screen remains completely black... What have I done wrong?

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Quote Originally Posted by Debiit View Post
    Hi, I downloaded the game but the only thing that works is the sound. The screen remains completely black... What have I done wrong?
    Hello there Debiit! ^^

Sorry this is a bite late, but... Would you mind posting a screenshot of the folder where you installed DMMd:re?

dmmdre_install_files.png
    It should look a little something like mine. ^^ Pay attention to the filesizes!

Also, have you set your System Unicode Locale to Japanese? http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f360/t...ml#post4219281

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Kojichan View Post
    Hello there Debiit! ^^

Sorry this is a bite late, but... Would you mind posting a screenshot of the folder where you installed DMMd:re?

dmmdre_install_files.png
    It should look a little something like mine. ^^ Pay attention to the filesizes!

Also, have you set your System Unicode Locale to Japanese? http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f360/t...ml#post4219281
    Don't worry! I've already managed to install again the game and it works! Thanks anyways!!

PD: You know where I can download the game "Sukisyo - Target Nights"? I can't find it nowhere and I really want to play it
    Last edited by Debiit; 07-09-2017 at 02:02 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast