aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by nekojiroaya View Post
    Attachment 157825
    good day! I got the game via the torrent provided here and it has installed smoothly.
    Now... how do i get past this wall of license i.d? Can anyone help me? T_tt_t
    The game doesn't come with the patch(I think). So go get the patch and use the crack. It bypasses that thing.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I've downloaded the patch and followed every nook of intsructions given even changing the properties & filenames still no luck. i gave up.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Use the fuwanovel version? It came prepatched.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by chibievil View Post
    Use the fuwanovel version? It came prepatched.
    ;A; I downloaded the fuwanovel version, but i have the same problem for Virus and Trip route. Right after Virus and Trip introduce them selves to Aoba, and Aoba asks if they are twins, the game crashes.

and I tried saving it right before it crash, it gave me this error: dmmd error Pictures, dmmd error Images, dmmd error Photos, dmmd error Videos - Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

I thought i ask here as well, becuase idk how to fix this.. Tried using solutions that was written here in this forum... but no luck :C

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Quote Originally Posted by Usaka View Post
    ;A; I downloaded the fuwanovel version, but i have the same problem for Virus and Trip route. Right after Virus and Trip introduce them selves to Aoba, and Aoba asks if they are twins, the game crashes.

and I tried saving it right before it crash, it gave me this error: dmmd error Pictures, dmmd error Images, dmmd error Photos, dmmd error Videos - Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

I thought i ask here as well, becuase idk how to fix this.. Tried using solutions that was written here in this forum... but no luck :C
    Hello! Thank you for posting this image, this helps a lot with trying to figure out what's wrong.

The message is an internal note from the programmer. Most likely to himself as there's a lot of slang. Says that there was an internal error, something to do with an invalid character and will now close the game.

Could you please post a screenshot of the files for DMMdre that were installed?

It should look something like this:

Please pay attention to the file sizes, and make sure they match!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Kojichan View Post
    Hello! Thank you for posting this image, this helps a lot with trying to figure out what's wrong.

The message is an internal note from the programmer. Most likely to himself as there's a lot of slang. Says that there was an internal error, something to do with an invalid character and will now close the game.

Could you please post a screenshot of the files for DMMdre that were installed?

It should look something like this:

Please pay attention to the file sizes, and make sure they match!
    Thank you for the quick reply! I noticed that for the DMMdrx.exe the file size is different...
    Here is the screen shot: dmmdrc files.jpg

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Usaka View Post
    Thank you for the quick reply! I noticed that for the DMMdrx.exe the file size is different...
    Here is the screen shot: dmmdrc files.jpg
    Sure looks that way, except the DMMdrc.exe you have is actually the proper crack file. For sake of convenience, the pre-patched version just renamed the original DMMdrc.exe to "DMMdrc.bak" and then named the crack file the same name of the original EXE. So that part's good!

All the file sizes are correct, too.

I know you mentioned you tried some previous solutions that didn't work, but I'm not sure exactly what you did. I have a bit of a "Verbatim" that I follow for solving errors, so if you want to play along and humour me, that'd help a lot. ^^;

First and foremost, your System Locale has been set to Japan, correct?

Second, and this is a bit off-the-wall... Are you running the game directly from this folder, or do you have a shortcut on your desktop? The original Shortcut that was installed for DMMdrc actually points to "SdActi.exe" for anti-piracy protection.

Try renaming the EXE files... Rename the "DMMdrc.exe" to something else like "DMMdrc_crack.exe" and put the original "DMMdrc.bak" back to "DMMdrc.exe". Make sure to run "DMMdrc_crack.exe", not the "DMMdrc.exe" and see if the problem still occurs.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Kojichan View Post
    Second, and this is a bit off-the-wall... Are you running the game directly from this folder, or do you have a shortcut on your desktop? The original Shortcut that was installed for DMMdrc actually points to "SdActi.exe" for anti-piracy protection.

Try renaming the EXE files... Rename the "DMMdrc.exe" to something else like "DMMdrc_crack.exe" and put the original "DMMdrc.bak" back to "DMMdrc.exe". Make sure to run "DMMdrc_crack.exe", not the "DMMdrc.exe" and see if the problem still occurs.
    got it, thanks!
    Last edited by Usaka; 12-08-2013 at 01:50 AM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hi..?

I followed all the instructions, including setting the region to Japan and all tat stuff, but whenever I would try to run the game, it would pop up for a few seconds with a black screen but it would close down immediately .. can someone help me with this? what do I have to do to play the game?

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Yui801 View Post
    I followed all the instructions, including setting the region to Japan and all tat stuff, but whenever I would try to run the game, it would pop up for a few seconds with a black screen but it would close down immediately .. can someone help me with this? what do I have to do to play the game?
    Hello!

You say that the game starts up with a black screen but closes right away? Would you be able to post a screenshot of the folder the game was installed to? Please make sure that the file sizes are listed (Set the view mode to "Detailed list")

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast