aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Kojichan View Post
    Hello graceiangel100!

So, after you click on the coloured swirly square for a character, then click on their coloured icon... there should be exactly ONE selection box in that ending. You have to view both selections and finish, then finish the blackened bad-ending icon. Then the character should show up.

Hiya,
    I have played through both of Rens good endings as well as his bad ending, but he still hasnt appeared on screen.
    Also, None of the other characters have the ending select option once I click on the coloured Icon, I get thrown into an ending.

Ren seems to be the only one with the option to select an ending.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Hmm! o.o

Can you enter the Red swirlie for Koujaku and click on his coloured hairpin? What's the first text that appears? When you went through this route, which smut scene did you end up with if you weren't presented with an option?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hi again!

I just reinstalled it, and tried koujakus route as you asked and now there is an option!
    (\(-^O^-)/)
    Before I would just go straight into the bath tub, but now I dont have to bathe, which is good
    I'll let you know if little koujaku appears with an edit later.

Sorry for the trouble, Thankyou for putting up with my silly questions.

Thankyou~

Update:
    It works, Little Koujaku is bobbing up and down on my screen. thankyou and sorry again for the trouble.
    Last edited by gracieangel100; 10-09-2015 at 02:02 PM.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Weird. o.o Oh well! Glad that worked! XD Enjoy! ^^

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hello, could someone help me out? My friend helped me get the crack and the english patch downloaded, and he put everything together the way the rules said to, but I'm unable to get it to work. Every time I try to click on the shortcut, its says "This app can't run on your PC" and I need to check with the publisher. Could someone tell me what went wrong and how to fix it? I would really appreciated it.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by blackrogueheart View Post
    Hello, could someone help me out? My friend helped me get the crack and the english patch downloaded, and he put everything together the way the rules said to, but I'm unable to get it to work. Every time I try to click on the shortcut, its says "This app can't run on your PC" and I need to check with the publisher. Could someone tell me what went wrong and how to fix it? I would really appreciated it.
    Hello blackrougeheart! ^_^

Is that the absolute exact error message you're getting from the game when you try to run it?

Also, what are you trying to run the game with? A shortcut on your desktop or somewhere, or are you opening the game from the folder, by clicking on "DMMdrc_crack.exe"?

Would you mind letting us know what version of Windows you are running, and can you check to see if your files match mine?
    dmmdre_install_files.png
    Pay special attention to the file sizes, especially the DMMdrc_crack.exe!

Thanks!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Yes, that is indeed the exact message I get. And I'm doing it from a shortcut on my desktop, which is named DMMdrc_crack.exe.

I don't have the circled files, I'm afraid. I've checked my downloads to make sure, so it appears however we set it up, a step was skipped. I'll go ahead and delete what's been done and start from scratch. Thank you for your assistance. If I need any more help, I'll certainly hop back on here.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

No worries... And the circled files are actually just the English patch files. I should have explained that. x_x;

The game, realistically, should still run even without those.

However, if the EXE's the wrong filesize, that's the error that usually comes up, if you're running Windows 8.1.

When you do re-install DMMdrc, don't install it to the default folder if possible. Sometimes programs can be picky if you're putting an English patch in them, and they don't want to work. It might help you, it may not. But it's a good practice to put your VN games into a separate folder to make it easier to patch, troubleshoot, and even to let the older games save their file data.
    (For example, I created a folder called C:\Games\ and I install all my VN's there.)

Lastly, it's possible Window's has blocked the crack from running.

You could try unblocking it. I don't have a Windows 8 (or 10) computer to show you this, but here's my Windows 7 one.

First, right-click on the "DMMdrc_crack.exe" file, and select "Properties" at the bottom.
    dmmdre_crack_properties.png

In the window that pops up, there may be an extra text box area that says the file is blocked, and a button to "Unblock" it. It may not be blocked for you, but if it was, and it might help, then go ahead and unblock it. Anything is worth trying! ^^

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Ah, that makes sense. I went back and checked and yep, its the wrong file size. I am running Windows 8.1.

I've unfortunately already deleted everything to try that unblocking trick, but if it gives me the same message again I'll try it. Thank you again for all your help.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

If this has been answered, sorry, I missed it.

Before I upgraded to Windows 10 I could play DMMD fine, now there is no text at all. I do have cleartype fonts turned on, so I don't know what else to look for from that point.

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast