aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Gian (L4)Star 1 (Silver)Ivan (L4)
    Giulio Di Bondone (L1)Bernardo Ortolani (L2)Luchino Gregoretti (L1)
    Zhan Zheng Xi (L9)Bakshi (L1)Mo Guan Shan (L9)

H Code for BL game

Hello everyone

I was wondering if anyone knew what the h codes were for these two BL games as not all of the text is being grabbed:

1. Shingakkou Noli me Tangere
    2. Gakuen Heaven 2 ~Double Scramble~

I'd appreciate any help, thank you!!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I'm also looking for an h code for Gakuen Heaven 2. If anyone figures it out, please let me know.

Thank you!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Romanticaa View Post
    1. Shingakkou Noli me Tangere
    Look at this Thread

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Gian (L4)Star 1 (Silver)Ivan (L4)
    Giulio Di Bondone (L1)Bernardo Ortolani (L2)Luchino Gregoretti (L1)
    Zhan Zheng Xi (L9)Bakshi (L1)Mo Guan Shan (L9)
    Quote Originally Posted by imbatman View Post
    Thanks But AGTH confuses me to no end. If possible, I'd love to see a h code with ITH or VNR. I can only dream for now I guess haha

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Romanticaa View Post
    Thanks But AGTH confuses me to no end. If possible, I'd love to see a h code with ITH or VNR. I can only dream for now I guess haha
    Its a lot easier then you think all you need is to put the location of where your AGTH is like "C:\Program Files\AGTH\agth.exe" in the target text box thingy + the code, honestly the only thing you have to do is right click properties and copy/paste the code into the target except if your agth program is somewhere else then the location needs to be different. If its too complicated then just move your agth folder into program files and then literally its just copy/pasting their entire target line into yours. I'd suggest reading a walkthrough too, the walkthroughs for how to use agth are all pretty short because you don't really have to do much at all and they really helped me when I was a noob.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Yuri Plisetsky (L9)Phichit Chulanont (L8)JJ (L1)
    (S034) Asami(S013) Akihito(S009) Havi
    (S005) Valdrigue(S052) Yuri Katsuki(S053) Victor Nikiforov
    Quote Originally Posted by ~aemilia~ View Post
    Its a lot easier then you think all you need is to put the location of where your AGTH is like "C:\Program Files\AGTH\agth.exe" in the target text box thingy + the code, honestly the only thing you have to do is right click properties and copy/paste the code into the target except if your agth program is somewhere else then the location needs to be different. If its too complicated then just move your agth folder into program files and then literally its just copy/pasting their entire target line into yours. I'd suggest reading a walkthrough too, the walkthroughs for how to use agth are all pretty short because you don't really have to do much at all and they really helped me when I was a noob.
    Hello, ive been trying to play SNMT recently and the text is not hooking to VNR properlyy since VNR is only compatible with /h codes, i couldnt use the command line you gave furthermore i cant find the hcode for this game anywhere! Please help ;_;