aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Unhappy download game and use daemon tools but doesn't work!!!!!!arghhhhh

recently,i had downloaded a bl game from here..as usual,each folder contain .ccd,image,and sub icon.then,i download daemon tools but can't get through.why??which daemon tools should i use and how to use its?please give me a guide~

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

(S019) TinkleN (L7)Kirei (L7)
    Kiritsugu (L7)Asami (L9)Belphegor (L6)
    Fran (L8)(S016) TakanoSpitfire (L3)
    Aryt...
    Step 1: Go to the Daemon Tools site. *I'm assuming you've visited it already since you're asking which version you should get.*

Step 2: Go to the Downloads page and download Daemon Tools Lite.

Step 3: Install the program (Daemon Tools Lite).

Step 4: Sometime during the installation process, you will see two choices presented, one for a Paid License and the second choice is basically for you to be able to use the program for free as long as it's for personal use only. Select that one and continue installing.

Step 5: Once you've finished installing Daemon Tools Lite, a teeny tiny white-and-blue icon with a lighting mark across it will appear at the Notification area of your taskbar. *You know all those icons beside your clock? That's it.*

Step 6: Right click that icon and click on Mount'n'Drive Manager.

Step 7: A dialog box will open with 3 main parts. The first is the 'Image Catalog' and 'Recently Used Images' part where image files which end with the file extensions like .cue, .mds, .mdx, .ccd, .iso, etc. appear. These image files are meant to be mounted using Daemon Tools Lite for you to be able to play a game even without a physical CD. Moving on, at the second (middle) part of the dialog box, you'll see some icons of discs with plus, x, etc. signs. Lastly, at the lower part of the dialog box, you'll see what is called a Virtual Drive. This is where you will mount an image file.

Step 8: Click on the first icon you see at the middle part of the dialog box (the disc-with-plus-sign icon).

Step 9: Another dialog box will appear. From there, go to the folder where you keep the files for the game you want to play. When you get there, look for the image file, the one with file extensions like .cue, .mds, .mdx, .ccd, .iso, etc. You wouldn't have a hard time figuring which is which since Daemon Tools Lite pretty much shows only the files it can work with. Select the image file and click 'Open'.

Step 10: The full address of the file will appear at the Mount'n'Drive Manager. Select that and then click the icon that looks like a disc with a play sign on it. *See the boxed item in the image.*

Step 11: The image file will mount on the virtual drive and after that, an AutoPlay box will usually appear (as if you're using a real CD. LOL) *See image below*

Step 12: Install the game. Be amazed. Play. Enjoy.

P.S. Read this.
    1. Make sure you keep the files for one game in one folder. For example, if you downloaded the game Messiah, keep the games files in one folder. If you downloaded another game, say Silver Chaos, keep those game files in a separate folder. Just to keep things organized, you know? Te-he~

2. Also, it's important to note that most games will require you to re-mount the image file of the game in order to play. Think of it like re-inserting your game disc in order to play. You'll only have to re-mount if you just shut down your PC. If you just exited the game but did not shut your PC down, it'll still be mounted unless you unmount it yourself.

3. Btw, if you re-mount an image file, the AutoPlay box will keep appearing so just ignore that. You'll have to access your game (with all the saves you've made) at the Start Menu (if you put it there) or through your Desktop shortcut of the game.

If you encounter any more problems, the stickies in this section will help a lot --> clicky here
    Feel free to ask more if you have questions.
    Last edited by Ryuuichi; 06-07-2011 at 02:32 PM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

owhhh..thank you so muchh!!!u help me a lot!!!!
    my internet got soo damn slow because of downloading.thank!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Error.jpg hi can sum1 help me pls~~i download Jackin Pc game and i Follow all the instruction above but when it time to start the game this come out~~can u help n explain why??
    Attached Images Attached Images