aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Kiriwar TnC (L6)Heart 6 (Devil)Gunji (L6)
    Clear (L9)Aoba (L2)Noiz (L6)
    Rai (L7)Konoe (L2)Rai Lamento (L9)

Question Hadaka Shitsuji - Force closing + Skip not working

Hello! I just finished installing Hadaka Shitsuji (and the English Patch), and am only having one issue so far.

Running on Windows 7, with DirectX 11, and my computer switched to Japanese compatible/support.

Japanese support.jpg
    ^ I'm assuming this is done correctly, since Togainu no Chi installed and played correctly.

I didn't get any error messages while installing or starting the game, and the text in the dialogue screen is showing up in English and progressing fine. However, the menu is not in English (don't know if it's supposed to be or not).
    hadaka 2013-04-07 22-20-16-20.jpg

While I had an issue with the save not wanting to work, I found somewhere else that it won't work unless you're at a dialogue screen. My problem now? I can't get far enough to get to a dialogue screen. I can get to the second day (going with Sakuma first), when the game starts doing this:
    error.jpg

And when I re-open the game, not only have my settings not saved themselves, the skip button doesn't work. Did I do something wrong with the install?

Any potential help with this is appreciated, and sorry for all the editing and stuff.

Last edited by Darshu; 04-08-2013 at 01:41 AM. Reason: Update

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Aomine (L8)Wing 1 (Right)
    Spacer 1Heart 3 (Pink)Spacer 1
    Baby ToothIzaya (L3)(S020) Yokozawa
    Well, I was having the issue with the save also, but it worked when I run the game with administrator. ^^;

and yeah, I also noticed that the skip button doesn't work :s so, instead I just pressed enter to skip the whole text thingy

My game crashed after a few minutes of playing and I still don't know how to resolve this one yet sigh :s

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Train1332 View Post
    Well, I was having the issue with the save also, but it worked when I run the game with administrator. ^^;

and yeah, I also noticed that the skip button doesn't work :s so, instead I just pressed enter to skip the whole text thingy

My game crashed after a few minutes of playing and I still don't know how to resolve this one yet sigh :s
    Thank you for the save tip! I tried running as admin, and it worked! I could save! That will make getting past those shut-downs easier.

And yeah, mine is still crashing too. It's almost like too much stuff is going on and it bogs up. And while I hate the idea that others are having this issue, it's nice to know I'm not the only one. But I'll be working hard to see if I can figure out what's causing it, while waiting to see if anyone else comments here with a potential solution.

Thank again!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Aomine (L8)Wing 1 (Right)
    Spacer 1Heart 3 (Pink)Spacer 1
    Baby ToothIzaya (L3)(S020) Yokozawa
    Quote Originally Posted by Darshu View Post
    Thank you for the save tip! I tried running as admin, and it worked! I could save! That will make getting past those shut-downs easier.

And yeah, mine is still crashing too. It's almost like too much stuff is going on and it bogs up. And while I hate the idea that others are having this issue, it's nice to know I'm not the only one. But I'll be working hard to see if I can figure out what's causing it, while waiting to see if anyone else comments here with a potential solution.

Thank again!
    Ah no problem (ノ)´∀`(ヾ);;

Well, I noticed that when you get to day 20 or more, the game crashes more often? So I just saved a lot after then..

It'd be nice if someone could fix the crashes though because it's actually getting really annoying ヽ(●゚´Д`゚●)ノ゚

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

hello, when i play the game i always encounter "Error 666" it will stop the game and lose all my save game... pls help! i already try run as administrator but the same things happens. pls help! this is my first BL game! i'm using windows 8.. pls help!

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

(S030) VirusTokiya (L5)Nezumi (L5)
    Alucard (L3)Sephiroth (L6)Konoe (L2)
    Fei Long (L2)Shiki (L9)Dante (L8)
    The "Error 666" Shows up on me too but I don't really lose the saves. o.o I wonder what was causing it. A bug maybe?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Sasuke (L10)Naruto (L9)Gaara Kazekage (L10)
    Deidara (L4)KyuubiMinato (L6)
    Gou Matsuoka (L6)Anri (L1)Yuu (L8)
    I'm also having the system crashing error as well. I tried looking everywhere for a solution but can't find one. It's been awhile since this thread was made so does anyone have a solution? It's very annoying and I'd like to play the game. >:

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I haven't figured anything out to help completely stop the crashing. For me, what helped some was:

• Make sure the language settings/thing is Japanese enabled
    • Right click the game icon and run as admin (this is what made it possible for me to save)
    • Make sure to save at least once every 'day' in the game, so that when it does crash you don't lose a lot of progress.

If that doesn't help, I'm sorry. =( I don't know why the game crashes, and I haven't heard from anyone who does.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I got same problems too with the hidaka shitsuji. My locale is set on Japanese too, I'm using windows vista. It's like this: I run the set-up and then it runs the .exe file right? and then it says that something is missing, then BOOM it crashes. It shows the "666-system is closing" message too

Here are the screencaps of the problems i have.
    capture-20130610-222355.pngcapture-20130610-222856.pngcapture-20130610-222943.png

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

*sigh*

Yeah same problem for me so if someone finds the selution please post it!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast