Ok, I'm posting this here because I checked this and other forums but I couldn't find anyone with a similar problem...

So it's been a long time since I played Dramatical Murder, but recently I got my old laptop back and I started playing again. Everything was running smoothly, but today after I turned off the laptop for a moment, when I turned it on again to keep playing the game acted like I was opening it for the first time, with the pop up window about the update and the one asking if I wanted fullscreen mode. The "data load" option, the character trophies and all the cgs, songs and scenes were gone.

I tried looking at the save files on the game's folder but I think everything looked normal ??? I can't say for sure because I never looked at it before this happened. I'll leave some photos here in case something is wrong there: https://imgur.com/a/lGIG9dW

Anyway, then I started a new game to get all the cgs and stuff back, but then when I looked at the saves page, they were there! So I don't know what happened...it's like the game was reset, so I lost the trophies, cgs, credit songs and all that but somehow all my save files are still there.

I guess what I want to know is if there's something that could be causing this? And if it has happened to someone else? I don't mind manually getting all the stuff back, but if this happens again it'll start to get annoying.

I'm playing on windows 7 and literally all I did was save, close the game, turn off the laptop for a bit and then turn it on again to start playing again. To be fair, my laptop is quite old and has some issues, but I've been playing for a couple of days and everything was normal until now.

Sorry if this isn't where I'm supposed to post this! I checked the pinned posts so I think this is the right place but just in case!! Hahah