I'm running windows vista (yay) -.- and the game isn't working when i try to run it.
I have scoured this site and google and cant find the answer to my particular problem.. basically i have all the files required and i downloaded the vista patch via a link from this site.. >>>> http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f49/t2...ml#post2980968 <<<<<<<<
Now when i try to use the patch i get this
VVVVVVVVVVV
TGCBOX.jpg

Now i have no idea what that means but when i check the version number on the game it still reads as 1.0.0 where i would assume it should read 1.0.2.
My settings are all set to japanese region unicode and general um :S yea i dunno what else to do.
I tried installing the english patch anyway as well as without it and either way as soon as mr blonde guy shows up i get the wonderfull superbly uninformative windows generic error " this program has stopped working and must close "
im using daemon to mount the img btw.
Oh and just to be sure i added the game to Data Execution Prevention list, tried different compatability modes for both the game and patch and obviously ran as administrator for both as well
Any ideas anyone??
Oh and just incase im sorry if this has been covered and i missed it but i truly did search .. a LOT..