aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    I'm really not sure at this point, I'm really sorry... Omerta worked pretty much "out of the box" for me, so I don't know what the possible problem could be.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Itoshiki (L1)
    Hey guys, so I was messing around and I ended up fixing my game so it works now. for the alphadisclog error you need to find that .txt file (I found mine on local disc at the very bottom not in a folder) I didn't have a SETTEC file so if you don't have one you need to create one in your documents and paste the alphadisclog.txt file into it. that's what fixed that error but the game still wouldn't run so I followed the steps where you find C:\programdata\ASign and then rename it to say alsign.sig and copy and paste it into C:\Users\**YOUR USER**\AppData\Local\Programs\KarinChatnoirOMEGA\o merta-- whatever the rest says and then run it. Worked like a charm. THANKS SO MUCH Hope I helped too if you guys needed it!~ oh and if you have the alsignup file you need to have 7zip and you need to hit extract here to extract it into the same folder as your iso file to get the data and txt file

Happy playing

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Having the same issue as OP, personally. Tried downloading from two different sources various times, same result. It's maddening! The game installs itself as it should and the patch says it's up to date (I've got the proper settings and other installed visual novels) - but when I launch the game it sends me here: SOFTWARE SUPPORT after an error message. I've done all that's been suggested earlier in the thread and I'm on Vista. I'm really running out of ideas on what to try here.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by EvilJashinist View Post
    Having the same issue as OP, personally. Tried downloading from two different sources various times, same result. It's maddening! The game installs itself as it should and the patch says it's up to date (I've got the proper settings and other installed visual novels) - but when I launch the game it sends me here: SOFTWARE SUPPORT after an error message. I've done all that's been suggested earlier in the thread and I'm on Vista. I'm really running out of ideas on what to try here.
    As far as I can remember, the game sending you to the SETTEC website after an "error" is to confirm the validity of your installation (IE, provide serial number).

Which patch did you run? Was it the ALSign one? Also, don't suppose you grabbed a screenshot of said "Error"? Something with the number 1503 in it, right? If so, that means that it can't find the original disk in the drive. (And it won't be able to, even if it's mounted properly, if I recall...)

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

The patch and downloads I used for this attempt was ayachan94's links from here: http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f145/t...no-okite~.html

Had the most recent upload of the patch and also tried the old one; at first I had that issue with AlphaROM where it couldn't find the txt file required but I fixed that and it gave me the "DCOC91141954065530HD" which is supposed to mean that it's up to date if I recall correctly.

The error I get when I attempt to launch the game looks like this - if it is indeed asking for a serial number I am a bit curious as to why it asks me that when it's gone smoothly for other users. Even weirder is that I've downloaded other visual novels that I've mounted using Daemon tools and I've never had any trouble.

OmertaError.jpg

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Did you put the ".data" and ".text" files in the folder with "omerta_M.exe" afterwards?

Could you take a screenshot of your install folder for Omerta, please? ^^

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Yes, they are there - I tried putting the patch file in there in various ways - I've tried just about every combination with the patch files viewed here and it's yielded the same results.

Omertafolder.jpg

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

(Sorry for the lateness of this reply, tis the holidays! And I was translating that support page. XP )

Hmm, that is really strange, but I can't discount the fact that a lot of Visual Novels have been "broken" by Microsoft in the last few months due to Windows Updates for "security issues".

That game is also very picky around anti-piracy measures, such as when I ran a special Windows "Process Manager" to see what a different EXE was doing, Omerta recognized this and complains that it's still open (When it isn't) and refuses to open, PERIOD. So I gotta restart... XD;;;

The game basically checks your DVD drives to verify the original game disc is inserted, as a form of anti-piracy. However, Omerta doesn't play nicely with ISO mounting programs and won't work with them. (Hence why you have the error 1503 popping up, saying to insert the original disc despite it being mounted)

At that point, it's telling you to visit their support page to download a work-around patch SIG (enable noCD mode basically), but that requires the original Product ID code and you gotta upload your "alphadisclog.txt" file.

Normally, that's what the "alsignup_100723b" is meant to do, to avoid the serial key, it generates it's own signature patch.

Anyways...

FIRST, make sure you have your "alphadisclog.txt" files in the appropriate areas. The location of the generated logfile varies depending on the Operating System. If they aren't in both places, copy one to the other to make sure they are there.

Click spoiler to find out which version for you:

NEXT, Run the "alsignup_100723b" program, the window that pops up will say something like...

DCOC91141954065530HDを登録しました
    (Translation: Created Signature file ID DCOC91141954065530HD)

Now open up:
    C:\ProgramData\ASign\

In here there should be a file with the same name in that message box above. For me, it was DCOC91141954065530HD.sig. RENAME this file to "alsign.sig".

And lastly, COPY this file to your Omerta install folder. Depending on the game, the installation location varies, so please double check and save where appropriate.

Or other depending... Mine's in C:\Games\KarinChatnoirOMEGA\omerta\, so... yeah.

Put the "alsign.sig" file there, and try again. o.o

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

No worries at all, I'm incredibly happy that you were willing to guide me through this so thoroughly, Kojichan! I'd encountered this fix before and THOUGHT I'd done it properly which was why I was so confused earlier - but as it turns out I'd renamed and copied the Asign FOLDER, not the file inside - once I did the game started up smoothly. Thank you so much for all your help and happy new year!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hello. I hope someone would be kindly helping my problem here. First I'm sorry with my bad english. I have different problem. adsfghg.jpg this is what happening when i tried to open the game. The trouble i have same like EvilJashinist had but I have the trouble as well with the alsignup_100723b. It didnt written as DCOC91141954065530HD but this, gvfd.jpg. I also changed my place to save the game because my disk C is quite full. Also i didnt find any program data called Asign @n@ I'm so confused. Please if someone could help.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast