aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Help Dmmd re:connect for mac

Hi everyone!

I'm really new to forums and things, and I'm not sure if this was already answered or not. But I am having THE hardest time finding a way to get Dmmd Re:connect on my mac.
    I have searched everywhere and either all of the information is expired or its so complicated that I don't understand it.

Please help!

I have the original Dmmd and I got it through a torrent and it was everything in one, So easy!
    It works fine for the most part, but I just can't find anything for re:connect!

Please please help, I'm so frustrated!
    Last edited by xsax; 07-27-2015 at 07:57 PM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Help D:

Hi, I hear you got the original and I was looking for it all over the internet. How did you get the whole torrent, where everything was in one? 0^0

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by xsax View Post
    Hi everyone!

I'm really new to forums and things, and I'm not sure if this was already answered or not. But I am having THE hardest time finding a way to get Dmmd Re:connect on my mac.
    I have searched everywhere and either all of the information is expired or its so complicated that I don't understand it.

Please help!

I have the original Dmmd and I got it through a torrent and it was everything in one, So easy!
    It works fine for the most part, but I just can't find anything for re:connect!

Please please help, I'm so frustrated!
    Can't you just install it normally? But I think DMMD:re works only on windows.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Cool Dramatical Murder re:connect on Mac

Today i tried running Dramatical murder re:connect on my mac. It was tiring to find a working download link complete with all the needed patches and crack. After finding a link and after an hour of waiting on my download (crappy internet), i just copy the files on the program files and i finally made it run.

Here's the thing's you'll need

- download dmmd reconnect here DRAMAtical Murder Reconnect Download - ASS GOOD AS 4 FREE COKES (thanks a lot lintmaster1989 )

- First rely on this post ALL HAIL BOYS' LOVE
    - Do II. Basics from 1. Installing Wineskin to 2. Making a wrapper. (do not proceed to 2. INSTALLING DMMD. just stop there. coz those instructions are for installing DMMd, and we wont be installing anything )
    - the next thing you should do is unzip downloaded files. I personally used keka https://www.keka.io/en/.
    - copy folder DRAMAtical Murder reconnect from the extracted files
    - open the wrapper you made - right click on the wrapper (example you made a wrapper myCoolWrapper.app, that right click that!) then choose Show package contents.
    - go to drive_c > Program Files and add a folder and name it NitroplusCHiRAL
    - paste DRAMAtical Murder reconnect folder inside NitroplusCHiRAL directory
    - go back to where you Show package contents, or the root of your wrapper you made and open Wineskin
    - please have patience :'(
    - Choose Advanced > Configuration and paste this to Windows EXE
    Code:
    /Program Files/NitroplusCHiRAL/DRAMAtical Murder reconnect/DMMdrc.exe
    - on our relied post earlier, do 6. Launching the game HOWEVER (important: uncheck Auto detect GPU Info for Direct3d, coz somehow that is a bug and will result the game to not work) and click DONE.
    - before launching the game go to Tools and click Refresh Wrapper on the 3rd column. wait until it finishes loading.
    - exit winery.
    - double click your wrapper/app, if black screen persists for more that 1 minute, quit the game and try opening the app again.
    - if a small dialogue box appears written in Japanese, click the button on the right.
    - I think that should do it
    -have patience

This is not actually what i had done all the way, but this will probably work. I tried installing the game with other method and failed, however copy-pasting the game data did the trick and I was able to start the game on the 2nd time I open it.
    If you encounter some bugs or you're having a hard time following the instructions (i'm so sorry) or something, reply to this, I'll try to check it out and we'll fix it together.

PS: I haven't play Re:connect but just opened it and checked if things are good coz I'm still at the first story lol, so i'll play this when I'm done with DMMd ^_^ and edit this post to tell you guys if it turned out fine

PPS: It took longer to write this post than setting up the game XD

Thanks

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Today i tried running Dramatical murder re:connect on my mac. It was tiring to find a working download link complete with all the needed patches and crack. After finding a link and after an hour of waiting on my download (crappy internet), i just copy the files on the program files and i finally made it run.

Here's the thing's you'll need

- download dmmd reconnect here DRAMAtical Murder Reconnect Download - ASS GOOD AS 4 FREE COKES (thanks a lot lintmaster1989 )

- First rely on this post ALL HAIL BOYS' LOVE
    - Do II. Basics from 1. Installing Wineskin to 2. Making a wrapper. (do not proceed to 2. INSTALLING DMMD. just stop there. coz those instructions are for installing DMMd, and we wont be installing anything )
    - the next thing you should do is unzip downloaded files. I personally used keka https://www.keka.io/en/.
    - copy folder DRAMAtical Murder reconnect from the extracted files
    - open the wrapper you made - right click on the wrapper (example you made a wrapper myCoolWrapper.app, that right click that!) then choose Show package contents.
    - go to drive_c > Program Files and add a folder and name it NitroplusCHiRAL
    - paste DRAMAtical Murder reconnect folder inside NitroplusCHiRAL directory
    - go back to where you Show package contents, or the root of your wrapper you made and open Wineskin
    - please have patience :'(
    - Choose Advanced > Configuration and paste this to Windows EXE
    Code:
    /Program Files/NitroplusCHiRAL/DRAMAtical Murder reconnect/DMMdrc.exe
    - on our relied post earlier, do 6. Launching the game HOWEVER (important: uncheck Auto detect GPU Info for Direct3d, coz somehow that is a bug and will result the game to not work) and click DONE.
    - before launching the game go to Tools and click Refresh Wrapper on the 3rd column. wait until it finishes loading.
    - exit winery.
    - double click your wrapper/app, if black screen persists for more that 1 minute, quit the game and try opening the app again.
    - if a small dialogue box appears written in Japanese, click the button on the right.
    - I think that should do it
    -have patience

This is not actually what i had done all the way, but this will probably work. I tried installing the game with other method and failed, however copy-pasting the game data did the trick and I was able to start the game on the 2nd time I open it.
    If you encounter some bugs or you're having a hard time following the instructions (i'm so sorry) or something, reply to this, I'll try to check it out and we'll fix it together.

PS: I haven't play Re:connect but just opened it and checked if things are good coz I'm still at the first story lol, so i'll play this when I'm done with DMMd ^_^ and edit this post to tell you guys if it turned out fine

PPS: It took longer to write this post than setting up the game XD

Thanks