aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

merroe

Jonjou Romantica Game Download

First time posting and I sincerely apologise if this should belong somewhere. I've rooted around on the forums and only one other person has raised this topic, but they seem to have gotten it earlier then I have been able to so here goes:

I have downloaded the Junjou ps2 game files. I have extracted said files to one place. I then downloaded the Hjsplit but it doesn't recognise my .iso file from the extracted files.

Secondly, I downloaded the psx2 emulator. I have no idea how to use it. It wont accept the bios I downloaded either, lol.

I am so stuck and like most people, am desperate to play this game. If anyone could give a step by step guide on how to make it work on the PC I would be honestly very grateful!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hibari (L2)(S022) Iason(S002) Misaki
    (S027) Usami Akihiko(S004) Taki
    hey where can you DOWNLOAD it....pls share the link of the game T^T

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Errhm...better later than never! xD I used an Italian tutorial that I found on Youtube for psx2 (the latest version) try to check it out ;D INSTALLAZIONE PCSX2 0.9.8 ITA + CONFIGURAZIONE - YouTube First, you have to download the mediafire file that it's in th edescription and then run the programm don't worry if you don't understand what he writes, just follow his movements...At the end, if the game goes slow, click "Configure" (on the main interface of psx2), then "plugin/BIOS selector" and on the first line you see, you click on "Configure" and at the end, where it says "Original PS2 Resolution", just tick the "native" box...That's all!

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

(S030) VirusMikasa SnK (L9)Eren SnK (young) (L8)
    Mikasa SnK (young) (L8)Eren SnK (L9)Heart 1 (Red)
    Levi SnK (L7)Ren DM (L8)Levi SnK (L8)
    I just know, Junjou have the game *omg* I must play it must, must