aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast
    Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Hmm, the doubling audio... Is it just DMMd and DMMd Re:Connect? Have you tried other visual novels (Either of the Nitro+ CHiRAL variety and not)?

The voices are OGG, and some newer computers can play them by default, but it's possible your audio codec might be buggy.

Try this: https://mega.nz/#!UYQFGCjb!3K1RSm0Nl...WF6N9qH15pUQH4 (First like by Aoba in the game).

Might be in your best interest to try updating your Audio AND Video codecs: CCCP - Combined Community Codec Pack Click on the yellow button on the RIGHT that says "Download 32-bit CCCP" and install that. It'll beef up your video and codecs, so in case something was wrong, it could fix it.

Try again after that. If you still have the stuttering, it's possible that your laptop might be a bit underpowered or bogged down with other programs to play the game? Which laptop are you running? Got any anti-virus programs that might be running and messing with your computer?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hello Kojichan! Sorry that I replied late.

Uhm I'm confused. What should I do with the OGG file..?

And no, I haven't play any other Visual Novel games beside DMMd and DMMd Reconnect. My laptop is Acer Aspire One AO756 Series and I have Smadav running on my laptop.

Edit :

When I installed the CCCP, my laptop won't even let out any sound..

Another Edit :

Turns out it's my computer being jerk, it can't let out a sound if I don't plug the earphones before I turned it on. And I tried to copy the OGG file to both the DMMd and DMMd Re Connect folder then reinstall the CCCP, but it's still the same..
    Last edited by Egopii; 07-24-2017 at 08:41 AM.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Egopii View Post
    Hello Kojichan! Sorry that I replied late.

Uhm I'm confused. What should I do with the OGG file..?

And no, I haven't play any other Visual Novel games beside DMMd and DMMd Reconnect. My laptop is Acer Aspire One AO756 Series and I have Smadav running on my laptop.

Edit :

When I installed the CCCP, my laptop won't even let out any sound..

Another Edit :

Turns out it's my computer being jerk, it can't let out a sound if I don't plug the earphones before I turned it on. And I tried to copy the OGG file to both the DMMd and DMMd Re Connect folder then reinstall the CCCP, but it's still the same..

Sorry! I meant to say to just PLAY the OGG file. It's directly from DMMd, so if you heard audio from it, then that means the audio codecs were working properly. ^^;

And... Thanks for mentioning what laptop you have! It's a Netbook, and somewhat underpowered to run DRAMAtical Murder. The game must be taking a lot out on your system when it plays, so it may occasionally hiccup, I guess.

I'm afraid I can't suggest any fixes... Sorry!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hello Kojichan! Thank you for replying!

Ohh I see.. I guess I'll try to play the OGG file later.

And it's okay, seems like I'll have to deal with it. At least I can play the game hehehe 😄 Thank you again for helping me!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Win10 is running all my fav games.
    Every time I try to install any games I have problems.
    DMMd is installed, when I open the crack it only pops-up the black window. (even if I use the compatibility mode. win7 or win8)
    Yes, Locate is set to Japanese. (Togainu no Chi is running perfectly fine)
    Drivers: Ok. I mean it, all of them. (I'm also playing DDADDS)
    I'm not opening the "original" .exe archive.
    Installing and uninstalling doesn't seems to work either. Still only popping-up the blackwindow.
    I wish I could play it. ):

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by yeoldoll View Post
    Win10 is running all my fav games.
    Every time I try to install any games I have problems.
    DMMd is installed, when I open the crack it only pops-up the black window. (even if I use the compatibility mode. win7 or win8)
    Yes, Locate is set to Japanese. (Togainu no Chi is running perfectly fine)
    Drivers: Ok. I mean it, all of them. (I'm also playing DDADDS)
    I'm not opening the "original" .exe archive.
    Installing and uninstalling doesn't seems to work either. Still only popping-up the blackwindow.
    I wish I could play it. ):

Hello yeoldoll! ^_^

Thank you for letting us know what all you've tried, and what your system is like.

There are two last suggestions I have... First, try running the program called "SdActi". It looks like a neon coloured battery. Just start it, then close it immediately.

Failing that, have you tried installing the English patch, or are you trying to just run DRAMAtical Murder in Japanese?

If you're trying the English patch, make sure your patch sizes are correct! They should look like mine:
    dmmd_install_files.png

Pay attention to the files in Red. ^^

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hello? I apologise if I'm cutting in but I wondered if anyone could help me.

I am able to open the crack file for DmmD, it starts as a small black box and then expands to the whole screen. A small white outline of a box appears in the centre of the screen and then disappears before the normal white screen that shows the Japanese text and logo. I'm able to get through the warning and caution screens fine and I can reach the start up screen. 'Dramatical Murder' comes up from the bottom and reaches the middle of the screen with 'press any key' flashing under it.

I understand this is all working fine, I'm also able to exit out the game via escape key and clicking the red 'yes' button to exit. However, if I click or press enter to try and get past the start up screen it doesn't work. I immediately get exited out of the game and then the crack file seems to disappear (delete itself?). I don't know why this happens and I wondered if anybody could help.

For reference, my system locale is set to Japanese, I've tried opening up the little sdti green battery thing and closing it but that didn't do anything. I've also tried running the game in administrator mode but it still does the same thing.

Thank you in advance for any help

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Try this

I used this link below to corectly change my computer to japanese, so it understands the code your computer needs to install the game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7buRbPE_Ab8

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hey i know this is probably a dead forum at this point but DMMDrc used to work before i updated my laptop and now the crack doesn't open just the black screen problem...

I've got my locale to japan and also tried using the applocale too, Ive reinstalled the game and the crack and its still not working and i don't know what else to do...

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by HyliaHope View Post
    Hey i know this is probably a dead forum at this point but DMMDrc used to work before i updated my laptop and now the crack doesn't open just the black screen problem...

I've got my locale to japan and also tried using the applocale too, Ive reinstalled the game and the crack and its still not working and i don't know what else to do...
    Hello! ^_^

Could you please take a screenshot of the folder where DMMdrc is installed?

Sometimes changing your System Unicode Locale from Japan to (Your country or whatever), restarting your computer, then BACK to Japan and restarting again might fix it.

By updating your laptop... Do you mean updating to Windows 10 from Windows 7 or something? Or a regular system update?

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast