aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

missing subtitle

i successfully downloaded and followed all the instructions but when i started playing it the subtitles were not appearing i don't know what to do. is it because of the english patch or i just have to restart my computer?

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)

Attachments Attachments 2. Drag previously uploaded files into this area to attach th

Quote Originally Posted by potchiri View Post
    i successfully downloaded and followed all the instructions but when i started playing it the subtitles were not appearing i don't know what to do. is it because of the english patch or i just have to restart my computer?
    Hello potchiri! ^_^

It could be any issue, but to narrow down the list could you maybe post a screenshot of the files inside the folder where you installed DRAMAtical Murder?

dmmd_install_files.png

After the installation and the patches are applied, it should look a little something like mine. Pay attention to the files in Red, and their sizes!

Just for reference, I installed DMMd in my C:\Games\ folder, no the default location. Where did you install yours, and what guide did you follow?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hello! Sorry to jump in and immediately need help. I got a new computer earlier this year and am trying to install the game in Windows 10, but I'm having the same issue Dalonia had a couple years ago. I'd love to know if anyone has any ideas -__-

(first comment in that chain: https://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f49/t...ml#post4301928)

I can open the the crack.exe fine, and it goes through the first few screens, but the game freezes completely when I hit the black title screen that says "press any key." I can't even close the game out unless I ctrl+alt+delete to sign out on my computer and force it to quit.

I tried going through all the fixes Kojichan (*waves*) suggested for her, including redownloading to a different folder, and no change

If the info helps, I'm using the file from this post: https://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f145/...ml#post4309801

And my folder looks like this:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6C...ew?usp=sharing

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by shadowvote View Post
    Hello! Sorry to jump in and immediately need help. I got a new computer earlier this year and am trying to install the game in Windows 10, but I'm having the same issue Dalonia had a couple years ago. I'd love to know if anyone has any ideas -__-

(first comment in that chain: https://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f49/t...ml#post4301928)

I can open the the crack.exe fine, and it goes through the first few screens, but the game freezes completely when I hit the black title screen that says "press any key." I can't even close the game out unless I ctrl+alt+delete to sign out on my computer and force it to quit.

I tried going through all the fixes Kojichan (*waves*) suggested for her, including redownloading to a different folder, and no change

If the info helps, I'm using the file from this post: https://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f145/...ml#post4309801

And my folder looks like this:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6C...ew?usp=sharing

*waves back* Good to hear you tried those tricks! o.o

Well, considering the game is crashing (freezing) before it even touches any of the English patches, it seems to be something else...

Is the "Dramatical Murder" text able to fully reach the middle of the black screen, and the "Press any key" flashes? Or does the text also not flash but freeze there? Does it freeze when you click or does it freeze without touching anything?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Kojichan View Post
    *waves back* Good to hear you tried those tricks! o.o

Well, considering the game is crashing (freezing) before it even touches any of the English patches, it seems to be something else...

Is the "Dramatical Murder" text able to fully reach the middle of the black screen, and the "Press any key" flashes? Or does the text also not flash but freeze there? Does it freeze when you click or does it freeze without touching anything?
    ....I just tried it again to double-check, and it got through this time. Zero lag. Which is great, but very baffling.

The only thing I can think that changed is that I'd switched back to English locale to run some other programs, and switched back to Japanese right before checking? And the switching-to-English restart included a Windows update.

Anyway. In case the info helps anyone else - when it was freezing, the blue DMMD text reached the center of the screen. Press Any Key would flash a couple of times, then freeze without me touching anything.

ETA: Thank you!

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

How weird... ^^;; But! I'm glad you can play now! Enjoy!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hello.

I need help. I tried to install DMMd on my laptop but the sdrt4280 file won't install. Does anyone know what's wrong and how to fix it??

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Ahh I see.. but when I tried to run DMMd (Not the Re:connect because it worked fine for me) it doesn't even start. Is it just me or..?

-Edit-

It does start. But instead of black screen or anything it only shows this. Does anyone knows why??

IMG_20170717_194041.jpg
    Last edited by Egopii; 07-17-2017 at 07:24 AM.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Egopii View Post
    Ahh I see.. but when I tried to run DMMd (Not the Re:connect because it worked fine for me) it doesn't even start. Is it just me or..?

-Edit-

It does start. But instead of black screen or anything it only shows this. Does anyone knows why??

IMG_20170717_194041.jpg
    It just says that it cannot open the game.

I'll post a screenshot of my files for my installation of the game, so you can compare your files to mine. See what's missing / different.

dmmd_install_files.png

Make sure all the files are there and have the proper filesizes!

Are you running Windows 7 or Windows Vista, by the way?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hello, Kojichan!

Thankfully the game could run on my laptop after I extract the crack.exe from the zip file (I already have crack.exe before but it seems to not work until I deleted it and do the above action) but whenever I played both DMMd and DMMd Re:Connect the audio sometimes repeated itself (but only part of it like when the character said 'I want to' it looped only around the 'Wa' part, and it repeated for 3-4 times). Is there something wrong with my game??

I'm running Windows 7, by the way.

Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast