aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 221
  1. #211
    Yaoi Amateur
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1
    Points
    0
    Savings
    0


    missing subtitle

    i successfully downloaded and followed all the instructions but when i started playing it the subtitles were not appearing i don't know what to do. is it because of the english patch or i just have to restart my computer?

  2. #212
    Yaoi Legend

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,529
    Points
    0
    Savings
    0


    Clear (L9)Flower 1 (Pink)Aoba (L2)
    Clear DM (L8)Aoba (L12)Ren DM (L8)

    Attachments Attachments 2. Drag previously uploaded files into this area to attach th

    Quote Originally Posted by potchiri View Post
    i successfully downloaded and followed all the instructions but when i started playing it the subtitles were not appearing i don't know what to do. is it because of the english patch or i just have to restart my computer?
    Hello potchiri! ^_^

    It could be any issue, but to narrow down the list could you maybe post a screenshot of the files inside the folder where you installed DRAMAtical Murder?

    dmmd_install_files.png

    After the installation and the patches are applied, it should look a little something like mine. Pay attention to the files in Red, and their sizes!

    Just for reference, I installed DMMd in my C:\Games\ folder, no the default location. Where did you install yours, and what guide did you follow?

  3. #213
    Yaoi Amateur
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    2
    Points
    0
    Savings
    0


    Hello! Sorry to jump in and immediately need help. I got a new computer earlier this year and am trying to install the game in Windows 10, but I'm having the same issue Dalonia had a couple years ago. I'd love to know if anyone has any ideas -__-

    (first comment in that chain: https://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f49/t...ml#post4301928)

    I can open the the crack.exe fine, and it goes through the first few screens, but the game freezes completely when I hit the black title screen that says "press any key." I can't even close the game out unless I ctrl+alt+delete to sign out on my computer and force it to quit.

    I tried going through all the fixes Kojichan (*waves*) suggested for her, including redownloading to a different folder, and no change

    If the info helps, I'm using the file from this post: https://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f145/...ml#post4309801

    And my folder looks like this:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6C...ew?usp=sharing

  4. #214
    Yaoi Legend

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,529
    Points
    0
    Savings
    0


    Clear (L9)Flower 1 (Pink)Aoba (L2)
    Clear DM (L8)Aoba (L12)Ren DM (L8)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowvote View Post
    Hello! Sorry to jump in and immediately need help. I got a new computer earlier this year and am trying to install the game in Windows 10, but I'm having the same issue Dalonia had a couple years ago. I'd love to know if anyone has any ideas -__-

    (first comment in that chain: https://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f49/t...ml#post4301928)

    I can open the the crack.exe fine, and it goes through the first few screens, but the game freezes completely when I hit the black title screen that says "press any key." I can't even close the game out unless I ctrl+alt+delete to sign out on my computer and force it to quit.

    I tried going through all the fixes Kojichan (*waves*) suggested for her, including redownloading to a different folder, and no change

    If the info helps, I'm using the file from this post: https://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f145/...ml#post4309801

    And my folder looks like this:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6C...ew?usp=sharing

    *waves back* Good to hear you tried those tricks! o.o

    Well, considering the game is crashing (freezing) before it even touches any of the English patches, it seems to be something else...

    Is the "Dramatical Murder" text able to fully reach the middle of the black screen, and the "Press any key" flashes? Or does the text also not flash but freeze there? Does it freeze when you click or does it freeze without touching anything?

  5. #215
    Yaoi Amateur
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    2
    Points
    0
    Savings
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Kojichan View Post
    *waves back* Good to hear you tried those tricks! o.o

    Well, considering the game is crashing (freezing) before it even touches any of the English patches, it seems to be something else...

    Is the "Dramatical Murder" text able to fully reach the middle of the black screen, and the "Press any key" flashes? Or does the text also not flash but freeze there? Does it freeze when you click or does it freeze without touching anything?
    ....I just tried it again to double-check, and it got through this time. Zero lag. Which is great, but very baffling.

    The only thing I can think that changed is that I'd switched back to English locale to run some other programs, and switched back to Japanese right before checking? And the switching-to-English restart included a Windows update.

    Anyway. In case the info helps anyone else - when it was freezing, the blue DMMD text reached the center of the screen. Press Any Key would flash a couple of times, then freeze without me touching anything.

    ETA: Thank you!

  6. #216
    Yaoi Legend

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,529
    Points
    0
    Savings
    0


    Clear (L9)Flower 1 (Pink)Aoba (L2)
    Clear DM (L8)Aoba (L12)Ren DM (L8)
    How weird... ^^;; But! I'm glad you can play now! Enjoy!

  7. #217
    Yaoi Amateur
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    4
    Points
    0
    Savings
    0


    Hello.

    I need help. I tried to install DMMd on my laptop but the sdrt4280 file won't install. Does anyone know what's wrong and how to fix it??

  8. #218
    Yaoi Amateur
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    4
    Points
    0
    Savings
    0


    Ahh I see.. but when I tried to run DMMd (Not the Re:connect because it worked fine for me) it doesn't even start. Is it just me or..?

    -Edit-

    It does start. But instead of black screen or anything it only shows this. Does anyone knows why??

    IMG_20170717_194041.jpg
    Last edited by Egopii; 07-17-2017 at 07:24 AM.

  9. #219
    Yaoi Legend

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,529
    Points
    0
    Savings
    0


    Clear (L9)Flower 1 (Pink)Aoba (L2)
    Clear DM (L8)Aoba (L12)Ren DM (L8)
    Quote Originally Posted by Egopii View Post
    Ahh I see.. but when I tried to run DMMd (Not the Re:connect because it worked fine for me) it doesn't even start. Is it just me or..?

    -Edit-

    It does start. But instead of black screen or anything it only shows this. Does anyone knows why??

    IMG_20170717_194041.jpg
    It just says that it cannot open the game.

    I'll post a screenshot of my files for my installation of the game, so you can compare your files to mine. See what's missing / different.

    dmmd_install_files.png

    Make sure all the files are there and have the proper filesizes!

    Are you running Windows 7 or Windows Vista, by the way?

  10. #220
    Yaoi Amateur
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    4
    Points
    0
    Savings
    0


    Hello, Kojichan!

    Thankfully the game could run on my laptop after I extract the crack.exe from the zip file (I already have crack.exe before but it seems to not work until I deleted it and do the above action) but whenever I played both DMMd and DMMd Re:Connect the audio sometimes repeated itself (but only part of it like when the character said 'I want to' it looped only around the 'Wa' part, and it repeated for 3-4 times). Is there something wrong with my game??

    I'm running Windows 7, by the way.

 

 
Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •