aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Help please!

I'm trying to install DRAMAtical Murder Re:connect, having downloaded all the parts and the other bits that I needed and now when the install window comes up and I hit 'Ok' it turns red and the window closes. The setup guide doesn't come up. At all. What do I do?

Operating system: Windows 10 64 bit (yes I'm on a laptop)
    I've already set the system locale to Japan.
    Last edited by NyxNuit; 06-19-2016 at 06:49 AM. Reason: new problem

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by NyxNuit View Post
    I'm trying to install DRAMAtical Murder Re:connect, having downloaded all the parts and the other bits that I needed and now when the install window comes up and I hit 'Ok' it turns red and the window closes. The setup guide doesn't come up. At all. What do I do?

Operating system: Windows 10 64 bit (yes I'm on a laptop)
    I've already set the system locale to Japan.
    Can you give a screenshot of what happened? Also, what installer did you use?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I downloaded the game from this site, using the parts method with WinRAR. I used Daemon Lite to mount the .ISO file. When I click on the .exe file the install window comes up, but when I click 'Install' the window closes and nothing happens.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

I downloaded the game from this site, using the parts method with WinRAR. I used Daemon Lite to mount the .ISO file. When I click on the .exe file the install window comes up, but when I click 'Install' the window closes and nothing happens.
    Try to use another mounting application such as Virtual Clone Drive.

I also have Win 10 x64 and had problems opening the DmmDrc installer with Daemon Tools actually so I switched to Virtual Clone Drive and it worked.

I've detailed what I did to installed Re:connect

http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f49/t1...ml#post4350853

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I installed Virtual Clone Drive and mounted the .ISO file but I'm still getting an error. I also tried downloading a dedicated graphics driver but any time I try to install the driver I get an error message. After downloading the Visual C++ Redistributable (both versions) and installing them I still get a runtime error.

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

I installed Virtual Clone Drive and mounted the .ISO file but I'm still getting an error. I also tried downloading a dedicated graphics driver but any time I try to install the driver I get an error message. After downloading the Visual C++ Redistributable (both versions) and installing them I still get a runtime error.
    You are getting errors too in installing dedicated graphics too? What's your graphics card anyway, AMD or Nvdia, or Intel. Would you please also post the System Properties of your Laptop?

I was getting runtime errors too using Daemon tools but upon switching to Virtual Clone I managed to install it. I already finished the game actually.

You can try this one technique first: put back system locale to US then to JP, then try again with Virtual Clone. Also, run it as Administrator. If this does not work, then:

But then you said you are having problems installing drivers instead. Can you please try opening a .msi package and see if you have no problems installing, because if you do have problems, I suggest running a System File Checker.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833

OR well, you can just find the Run-as-Is version of DmmDrc (no installation required). Search for "non-install Dmmdrc and you'll come upon a tumblr post, a guide for installing DmmDrc. Inside that is a link to download the non-install version,though you need a Baidu account to download.
    Last edited by monokuroe; 06-19-2016 at 02:46 PM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

helpppp

when i click the game shortcut on my desktop it comes up as a black screen and disappears. when i click on the DMMdrc_crack.exe file in the dramatical murder folder, it asks to input an ID. now i dont understand because i did install a crack file or did i do something wrong

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by starboy View Post
    when i click the game shortcut on my desktop it comes up as a black screen and disappears. when i click on the DMMdrc_crack.exe file in the dramatical murder folder, it asks to input an ID. now i dont understand because i did install a crack file or did i do something wrong
    Can you give me a screen shot of the installation folder?

Did you put the crack on the installation folder itself?

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    How strange. You clicked on "DMMd_crack" and it asked for an ID? I think maybe that's a bit backwards.

In either case, if this is your first game from NitroplusCHiRAL, you may need to run the program called "SdActi" in the same folder as DMMd. It's the program with the bright neon colored battery icon. Just open it up, then CLOSE immediately. Don't do anything with it! Just close it, then try running DMMd again.

But, yes, in addition to what monokuroe asked, please post a screenshot of the folder where you installed DMMd! ^^

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

help

After I install Dramactical Murder reconnect its says need the "liscense id" I don't know about it and what should I do?

Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast