aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVileChild View Post
    So I have recently downloaded the game DRAMAtical Murder from Fuwanovel. And someone said that it'd be easier to download if I used a non-installation method (Fuwanovel) and told me to also download Vuze torrenting program. I got all of that set up:
    -Downloaded Vuze
    -Changed locale to Japanese
    -Downloaded the game from Fuwanovel in Vuze
    -Downloaded and ran the file sdrt4280j.exe for safety precaution.
    -Then I tested out the game by clicking on DMMD_crack_for_ver110.exe
    I pinned it to my homescreen and renamed it. Then I tried to open the game. It stayed on the screen for about 3 seconds then the game closed.
    *frustrated screaming*
    After that I:
    -Changed my locale back to English, restarted the computer, changed it back to Japanese, and restarted again. The game still closed.
    -I tried to install AppLocale for Microsoft and run the game through that but when it was installing the AppLocale ran into trouble and said it couldn't continue to download and closed.

I am officially at a loss. Can someone please help me? ;_;

Hello TheVileChild! ^_^

Congratulations on getting that far! Let's see if we can fix it.

Firstly, when you downloaded the game with Vuze, where did you save DMMd? What folder?

It's most likely hanging out in your downloads folder, so let's see if we can nip 2 other problems in the bud by moving the game. Feel free to find the "DRAMAtical Murder" folder, and then cut the game, and paste it into a new folder located here: C:\Games\NitroplusCHiRAL\DRAMAtical Murder

From that folder, try running the game.

What version of Windows are you running? You mentioned 'installing AppLocale'... Do you have Windows 8?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Kojichan View Post
    Hello TheVileChild! ^_^

Congratulations on getting that far! Let's see if we can fix it.

Firstly, when you downloaded the game with Vuze, where did you save DMMd? What folder?

It's most likely hanging out in your downloads folder, so let's see if we can nip 2 other problems in the bud by moving the game. Feel free to find the "DRAMAtical Murder" folder, and then cut the game, and paste it into a new folder located here: C:\Games\NitroplusCHiRAL\DRAMAtical Murder

From that folder, try running the game.

What version of Windows are you running? You mentioned 'installing AppLocale'... Do you have Windows 8?

When I went to look for DMMd in my downloads folder all I found was this:
    Screenshot (3).jpg My downloads folder is arranged alphabetically and I can't seem to find it anywhere.

I couldn't find the "DRAMAtical Murder" folder or the "C:\Games\NitroplusCHiRAL\DRAMAtical Murder" folder. :'(
    I do have a Windows 8 and I think that's the reason why AppLocale couldn't download.

Also! When I went back to Vuze and looked in my library I saw this:
    Screenshot (4).png

So something went up when I downloaded it I just don't know what.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by TheVileChild View Post
    When I went to look for DMMd in my downloads folder all I found was this:
    Screenshot (3).jpg My downloads folder is arranged alphabetically and I can't seem to find it anywhere.

I couldn't find the "DRAMAtical Murder" folder or the "C:\Games\NitroplusCHiRAL\DRAMAtical Murder" folder. :'(
    I do have a Windows 8 and I think that's the reason why AppLocale couldn't download.

Also! When I went back to Vuze and looked in my library I saw this:
    Screenshot (4).png

So something went up when I downloaded it I just don't know what.
    Looks like the DMMd folder somehow deleted itself. o_O Weird, You'll have to delete the torrent and start over, unfortunately...

And, I said to make a new folder named "C:\Games\NitroplusCHiRAL\DRAMAtical Murder" XD;;

Open up your 'My Computer', and go into drive C:\ now create a new folder named "Games", then make a new folder inside that named "NitroplusCHiRAL". Then when your DMMd finally finishes downloading, find it, cut it out, and paste it into the folder you created.

Also, AppLocale works BEST with Windows 8, so I'm not sure why it didn't want to install.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Kojichan View Post
    Looks like the DMMd folder somehow deleted itself. o_O Weird, You'll have to delete the torrent and start over, unfortunately...

And, I said to make a new folder named "C:\Games\NitroplusCHiRAL\DRAMAtical Murder" XD;;

Open up your 'My Computer', and go into drive C:\ now create a new folder named "Games", then make a new folder inside that named "NitroplusCHiRAL". Then when your DMMd finally finishes downloading, find it, cut it out, and paste it into the folder you created.

Also, AppLocale works BEST with Windows 8, so I'm not sure why it didn't want to install.

Oh! Okay, I get it now! XD Thank you! Sorry about the "C:\Games\NitroplusCHiRAL\DRAMAtical Murder" mix up I thought you meant something else XD

I'll re-try the non-installation method

I'll also re-download AppLocale again and if I experience any problems I'll notify you.

Thanks again, I hope it works this time around! >.<

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I'm also having some problems here... I downloaded from this post http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f145/t...ml#post4011615 but when I join with Hjsplit and decompress the file I only have the ISO but no cracks... should I just download another set, or am I doing something wrong here?

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Ririmu View Post
    I'm also having some problems here... I downloaded from this post http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f145/t...ml#post4011615 but when I join with Hjsplit and decompress the file I only have the ISO but no cracks... should I just download another set, or am I doing something wrong here?
    Hello Ririmu! ^_^

What you're experiencing is correct, that is just the game.

If you want the English patches, here they are:

DMMd - Videos (Videos)
    DMMd - Patches (English text translation)
    DMMd - Manual (Manual *** PLEASE READ ME FIRST)

After downloading those, and reading the manual, it will explain how to install the English patch. Good luck!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Thanks for your answer! I did solve the problem. What happened was that one of the files I downloaded was corrupted, and when extracting the whole thing the cracks (not patches) didn't show up properly. The ISO itself was damaged. I had to re-download and finally I installed with no problems.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Okay so I only just made this account /to/ download dmmd so i dont really know how to work any of this but whatever. I've installed the game and patches, crack etc but when I click on the crack, sometime's its a small black screen that disappears after a few moments, but sometimes the whole screen goes black, then a white screen appears for a bit, then it goes back to the endless back. The only way I can get out of the screen is to turn off the computer by holding down the power button. I'm so desperate to play this game because as you can see I am very late! Haha (I tried downloading the game last year but shit hit the fan so I didn't get to finish)
    Anyway, any advice will be appreciated. (Oh and everything is messed. Like there's copies of everything in random places, random .rar files etc. I went a lil mad last night, let's just say. Whoops! ;-

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by AobasBlueBooty View Post
    Okay so I only just made this account /to/ download dmmd so i dont really know how to work any of this but whatever. I've installed the game and patches, crack etc but when I click on the crack, sometime's its a small black screen that disappears after a few moments, but sometimes the whole screen goes black, then a white screen appears for a bit, then it goes back to the endless back. The only way I can get out of the screen is to turn off the computer by holding down the power button. I'm so desperate to play this game because as you can see I am very late! Haha (I tried downloading the game last year but shit hit the fan so I didn't get to finish)
    Anyway, any advice will be appreciated. (Oh and everything is messed. Like there's copies of everything in random places, random .rar files etc. I went a lil mad last night, let's just say. Whoops! ;-
    Heya AobasBlueBooty! ^__^

I have a vague idea of what could be wrong, so in order to confirm my suspicions, could you please take a screenshot of the folder you installed DMMd into? Try to include the filesizes and URL bar if possible! You don't need to include the left folder area.

It should look kinda similar to mine:
    dmmd_install_files.png

Thank ya! ^^

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I have the same problem as many others do in which the window opens as a black screen, flashes and then closes immediately. Although in my case; I am trying to run this on an iMac with the help of Wine. I am not quite sure how to change the system locale on a Wine-bottled application because I don't have the simplicity of going to the control panel and changing the system locale. If anyone knows what may be the problem then feel free to give any tips because I am honestly at a dead end for the moment. Thank you for your time!

Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast