aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Fumio

Lucky Dog 1 : translation problem.

(I'm not sure if I had created the thread in the right section since I'm new, so please tell me if I have done it wrong.)

I've downloaded the game 'Lucky Dog' from a thread from this website (may be this post? I can't remember exactly) and, if you had played it, you might know there are two parts of the game. I have dowloaded both, joined them with HJSplit as it was written and burnt it to a DVD disc.

With all done, I installed it in my computer, but for my surprise, the language was like, when your computer doesn't read asian characters and display it like 'BÚT´ÔÏG". I continued with the installation and all went perfect, the game was in perfect conditions, I could see the menu, click everywhere, but, at the moment I tried to play the game itself, the dialogue translations were the same as the installation one.

So. I've tried everything now to play it. I work with W7 and XP and both computers are able to read asian languages. I have most codecs, java, quicktime installed also. What should be the problem?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Fumio View Post
    (I'm not sure if I had created the thread in the right section since I'm new, so please tell me if I have done it wrong.)

I've downloaded the game 'Lucky Dog' from a thread from this website (may be this post? I can't remember exactly) and, if you had played it, you might know there are two parts of the game. I have dowloaded both, joined them with HJSplit as it was written and burnt it to a DVD disc.

With all done, I installed it in my computer, but for my surprise, the language was like, when your computer doesn't read asian characters and display it like 'BÚT´ÔÏG". I continued with the installation and all went perfect, the game was in perfect conditions, I could see the menu, click everywhere, but, at the moment I tried to play the game itself, the dialogue translations were the same as the installation one.

So. I've tried everything now to play it. I work with W7 and XP and both computers are able to read asian languages. I have most codecs, java, quicktime installed also. What should be the problem?
    i have this problem too, it seems that you haven't change the un-unicode setting, so all you have to do is change that, open the control panel and go into the language setting it should be in region and setting language in administrative bar, but somehow after i did this, my lucky dog keep showing a dialogue bar like when you lost something in registry or folder and it bothers the game process, but it does change the text in the display, so if you can help me tooo Xp