aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

how about for windows 8? are there differences in installing it?

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    From the other people I've read about when installing this game on Windows 8, it seems to run fairly well. Just keep in mind the same proceedures for most visual novel games:

Set Windows Locale to "Japan"
    Make sure you have all the files required including game patches and English patch.
    Use Virtual Clone Drive or Daemon Tools Lite to mount the ISO.
    Install the game into a different folder instead of the default C:\Program Files (x86)\NitroplusCHiRAL\ folder (EX: C:\Games\NitroplusCHiRAL\)
    Run the install program in Administrator Mode, just in case.
    Run the game in Administrator Mode.

Hope those tips help!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I don't know if this applies to DMmd, but Togainu no Chi(an older Nitro+ game) had issues with saving and you had to change the property settings to XP. Do you have to do that with DMmd too?

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by haseokite View Post
    I don't know if this applies to DMmd, but Togainu no Chi(an older Nitro+ game) had issues with saving and you had to change the property settings to XP. Do you have to do that with DMmd too?
    Nope! DMMd and DMMdrc don't have the same saving issue. They're considered more "Modern" games, that save files in their proper location (User save folder in Documents), instead of the game's location.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

problems downloading dmmd

hey! i just tried to download dmmd on my windows 10 laptop, but something seems to have stuffed up. when i open up the game, the small black screen pops up, and the game loads, but it only covers the top left hand corner and the whole window doesn't show. i don't know what's wrong with it! is it an issue with the graphics card?

if anyone can help, it would be much appreciated! thanks! ^^

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by sarcastichearts View Post
    hey! i just tried to download dmmd on my windows 10 laptop, but something seems to have stuffed up. when i open up the game, the small black screen pops up, and the game loads, but it only covers the top left hand corner and the whole window doesn't show. i don't know what's wrong with it! is it an issue with the graphics card?

if anyone can help, it would be much appreciated! thanks! ^^
    Screenshot of your problem and your installed DMMD folder, make sure you are at System Locale: JP.

Do you hear sounds? What happens if you press "F"? When you play, try adjusting the resolution of your monitor.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Hello sarcastichearts! ^^

In addition to what monokuroe suggested, may I ask if you're running the game on a laptop? Also, do you know what your screen resolution is? It's the size, or dimensions of what your Windows runs in.

For example, my computer runs at 1920x1200. Some laptops run at 1280x768 for example.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Lightbulb Download Link and Tutorial Step by Step . Works also for Windows 10

I just created a blog where I put some download links *requested* including DRAMatical murder .
    HERE FOR THE TUTORIAL AND THE DOWNLOAD LINK -

https://fizzyjuiceotome.wordpress.co...dm-in-english/

Super easy to understand and also a mediafire download, a single download not a lot of parts .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12