aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Togainu no Chi Crash

The game unexpectedly crashes everytime I get to a certain moment in the game.

I checked the "Kill the King FAQ", the system is running in Japanese, the game was installed after changing the region, disc is mounted with DAEMON tools lite. The English translation patch from here was installed before playing and everything was normal during the whole translated part (something over 50% of the game), but when I get to the untranslated scene in Rin's route where Akira and Rin meet on the roof after the fight with Shiki and Rin runs away, the game crashes. I tried running the game from the beginning, used different saves and choices but it still crashes at the very same moment. The screenshot shows the last working moment before the game crashes showing ".." as text for a millisecond.

crash2.JPG
    Attached Images Attached Images

InfestedFaerie
    http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f16/t9...anslation.html

From what I read, it is a known bug in the English patch they are going to correct on Rin's English patch. I think the only fix is disabling the English patch if you want to play that route without crashing.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by InfestedFaerie View Post
    http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f16/t9...anslation.html

From what I read, it is a known bug in the English patch they are going to correct on Rin's English patch. I think the only fix is disabling the English patch if you want to play that route without crashing.
    Seems like I missed that bit when checking the thread. Thanks a bunch!

(and UGH, how do you disable that stuff....)

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hi there Guys i would like your help. I really hope someone can help me. also i started playing togainu ni chi and it worked without problems till to some point. Now its stopps and doesnt go on do you perhaps know what the problem could be? here is the pic where it stopps
    ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting