aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

yaoiluver66

Unhappy Steal! AGTH problem

I have tried everything to get AGTH to work with Steal. Is there anyway someone could tell me the exact thing I need to type in the target line? Also I don't know whether to put it in an agth shortcut or the RealLive shortcut. I have tried both but neither worked.
    Could someone please help me?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by yaoiluver66 View Post
    I have tried everything to get AGTH to work with Steal. Is there anyway someone could tell me the exact thing I need to type in the target line? Also I don't know whether to put it in an agth shortcut or the RealLive shortcut. I have tried both but neither worked.
    Could someone please help me?
    What OS do you have and what is your AGTH version?

There's no parameters needed but you need to add the agth.exe on the target location of the REALLIVE application shortcut. Try running it as admin.

AGTH won't capture the hooks immediately. They will only appear once the first dialogue of the game started (not the opening movie). look for the 0x004AAC21:00000000 GetGlyphOutlineA parameter.

Hope it helps.

yaoiluver66
    Actually I finally figured it out after hours of frustration. Now it is working just fine. Computers really confuse me sometimes. =_=

Thank you for trying to help though.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Miki (L3)Ciel (L5)Pray for Japan
    Luka Crosszeria (L9)Shirogane (L9)Fei Long (L3)
    (S053) Victor Nikiforov
    For those, who don't really can make the game worked with AGTH.
    Use ITH.