aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 9 of 70 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Matoba Seiji (L10)Paul (L9)Kusakabe (L8)
    Natori (L10)Jonathan (L9)Sajou (L8)
    Undertaker (L8)Yuri (L2)Kazama Chikage (L6)
    yay! it worked!!! turns out that it was fine the whole time but i just thought something was wrong because after i put the agth.exe in front, the Zettai icon is replaced by the agth one... so i thought maybe it was wrong... thanks for the help!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhh~ later i'll try shift my atlas and agth to my external to see if it'll still work... then i can save laptop space!

subzero
    It usually translates a sentence at a time, unless you have the skip mode on. Hmm, does this happen on every game or just a particular game?

Iceywind
    I only have one game so far (Lamento). I'm going ot keep messing with it to try to figure it out. Here's a screenshot of how it looks when I first open it. Maybe if anyone has played Lamento they can tell me good settings to enter. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...translator.jpg
    Last edited by Iceywind; 03-24-2007 at 05:47 PM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

@subzero - hm not sure cause when i play it translate one word per word or sentence which is like, wth... maybe i should try like iceywind to change the "auto copy to clipboard after ___ ms"

subzero
    Let me first start that I have yet to play Zettai Fukujuu Meirei or Lamento.

I have no idea what AGTH issues that people run into with Zettai. I tried to mount Zettai on Daemon but somehow it didn't work. If anyone could tell me how they successfully got Zettai on Daemon to run, that'd be greatly appreciated.

I did install Lamento yesterday to see if I would run into the same issues as Iceywind. Sure enough, a big bunch of text seemed to be copied into AGTH at one time. I tried to search for solutions, but unfortunately, I have yet to find one. It does seem that almost everybody runs into the same problem.

Boys' Love Games Headquarters forum noted that AGTH is incompatible with Lamento and there is no /h solution to it as of yet. Anyone brave enough to tinker with the /h parameter, please help us out. m(__)m

digigirl132
    Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post
    Maybe it had something to do with the location you run the patch from? After I installed Atlas, I moved the atlpatch.exe into the folder where Atlas was installed (in my case, it was Program Files\Atlas V12\) and run the patch from there.

Else, I really, really have to apologize for not being able to help with you. I don't know why it worked on my computer but not yours.

Yeah, this didn't work for me. =(

Iceywind
    Boys' Love Games Headquarters forum noted that AGTH is incompatible with Lamento and there is no /h solution to it as of yet.
    Oh man that sucks. I don't know one scrap of Japanese. T___T

I did get it to show one sentance, but it was the last sentance of a group. It was still translating everything at once, only showing one sentance at a time, speeding by so fast it looked like flickers on the screen.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I have no idea what AGTH issues that people run into with Zettai. I tried to mount Zettai on Daemon but somehow it didn't work. If anyone could tell me how they successfully got Zettai on Daemon to run, that'd be greatly appreciated.
    at first i had the same problem mounting zettai too... i got the game off the direct download from the forum here but it didn't work even with other mounting progs, it kept saying either the file's corrupted or something... then i redownload from BT (which worked) and used daemon as my friend suggested... i guess it didn't work earlier was cause i was using a cd-rw instead of cd-r... :P

anyway, after you downloaded zettai from BT, unzip all of them into disc01 and disc02... then put an empty cd in, double click on your daemon icon or right click if the icon's on your tray. click Virtual CD/DVD-ROM, choose "Device" (the first choice) and it should start mounting it... you can choose to mount either the CUE or the CCD file (i used CCD). once done pop your disc in and it should start running. if not, double click your drive and search the exe icon. after a while there'll be a pop out, insert second disc, click the pop out and ta-da... installed...

darn, wrote too much... XD hopefully you get to mount the game!

Yaoi Devotee
    Savings

Tasuki (L7)Muraki (L8)Shizuo (L2)
    Zack (L8)Izaya (L3)Saitou HK (L1)
    Kakashi (L2)Heart 6 (Devil)Ryuken (L1)
    I do have a quick question... will these programs work if the game is on a cd? A friend made a copy of it for me and when I put it in the dvd drive it plays automatically. Thanks for the help!

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

(S021) RikiAsano Katsuya (L9)Kadaj (L8)
    Akira TnC (L9)Squall (L6)Seishirou (L2)
    Takuto (L5)Testament (L8)Rufus (L7)
    tasukiseishi: Yes, you can use the CD (in essence, Daemon Tools and Alcohol are tricking your PC into thinking the game's running off the CD away). Just close the game after it loads up and follow the AGTH tutorial like normal.

Page 9 of 70 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast