aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 36 of 70 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
    Yaoi Fan
    Savings

(S021) RikiAsano Katsuya (L9)Kadaj (L8)
    Akira TnC (L9)Squall (L6)Seishirou (L2)
    Takuto (L5)Testament (L8)Rufus (L7)
    Vuro: You need to make a shortcut to AGTH on your desktop and put the path to the exe file into AGTH's target field. The exe file should be where you installed KM (probably C:\Program Files\Kichiku Megane\reallive.exe. See the first post for more details on the format for the path/target section). Then to run KM you need to double click on the shortcut--not run the game through Daemon Tools like you're doing (note that KM still needs to be mounted in Daemon Tools though because that's how you trick the game into thinking you're running it off a disc).

The patch and how to get KM to work with AGTH is here.

Vuro
    Well, after playing with it last night, I got KM to work without the patch at all. o_O (I did this before reading this post. ><; ) It's not going to stop working for me at any moment now, will it?
    Last edited by Vuro; 08-09-2008 at 04:25 PM.

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

Vuro: I think the new version of AGTH recognizes the reallive engine and takes care of it for you. I'm running an older version (my games are working fine so I won't upgrade yet) so I have to run the patch.

isuki

at my wits end

So many questions (hello to all!)...

I am new to BL games and I wanted to play Escape by Monoceros. A forumite was kind enough to respond to my reupload request for the game and I was able to download the file (an iso file).

I am on Windows XP and after reading several guides, I enabled Japanese language support, got AGTH, Atlas, Daemon Tools & Alcohol 120% to set up virtual image mounting etc.

When I start the game, I can't resize the window, which makes it hard to see Atlas & ATGH working.

When I start clicking on game locations, things go south. When the Japanese text starts up, this is what pops up on AGTH pulls up:

0x5AD72FED:00000000 DrawTextExW

I try to click on it in the drop down menu, it actually opens up the game folder, asking me to look for certain files. Have I installed the game incorrectly?

This is what my game shortcut target line:

D:\AGTH\agth.exe /c /ks /kf I:\ESCAPE.EXE

I'm at a loss of what to do. I have the patch for the game, but have no idea on how to install it. Would that help my situation?

I've been at this for a full 24 hours now >__> and I'm about ready to give up ;_;

Ame
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Sweden (L3)Sesshoumaru (L7)Katou (L9)
    Iwaki (L9)Suzuki-sanPray for Japan
    Usami (L2)Inuyasha (L1)Germany (L1)
    Hello!

I've got a problem with getting all of this to work properly.

I did get the AGTH and Atlas to work at first, but now it won't anymore. The problem is that the Atlas ClipBoard dosn't run with the games. I have the Japanese regional settings and everything, and the target is shown like this: C:\AGTH\agth.exe /d D:\Spel\BL-Games\__________\Maid\maid.exe. It's only Atlas that won't behave and I don't know how to get it right. I've recently noticed that whenever I copy something from anywhere it shows up in Atlas ClipBoard with a translation... Please help me!

Yaoi Addict

Savings

Asami (L9)Isshin (L5)Rai (L7)
    Aizen (L1)Firion (L2)Genji (L1)
    Heine (L1)(S015) Ewon(S012) Hollow Ichigo
    Quote Originally Posted by Ame View Post
    Hello!

I've got a problem with getting all of this to work properly.

I did get the AGTH and Atlas to work at first, but now it won't anymore. The problem is that the Atlas ClipBoard dosn't run with the games. I have the Japanese regional settings and everything, and the target is shown like this: C:\AGTH\agth.exe /d D:\Spel\BL-Games\__________\Maid\maid.exe. It's only Atlas that won't behave and I don't know how to get it right. I've recently noticed that whenever I copy something from anywhere it shows up in Atlas ClipBoard with a translation... Please help me!
    The d here C:\AGTH\agth.exe /d D:\Spel\BL-Games\__________\Maid\maid.exe should be a c.
    If you want Atlas to stop translating everything you copy right-click on its icon and uncheck "automatic clipboard translation"
    I hope that solves your problem

Ame
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Sweden (L3)Sesshoumaru (L7)Katou (L9)
    Iwaki (L9)Suzuki-sanPray for Japan
    Usami (L2)Inuyasha (L1)Germany (L1)
    Oh my... I feel very stupid right now...

Thank you so much for your help, it worked, i never imagined it would be so simple... Thank you again! ^_^

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

Isuki: with "I:\ESCAPE.EXE" it sounds like you're trying to run the exe off the mounted disc, and not from the folder where you installed the game. The game still needs to be mounted to play, but you need to call the exe file that was installed, not the exe file on the disc.

isuki
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratspootin View Post
    Isuki: with "I:\ESCAPE.EXE" it sounds like you're trying to run the exe off the mounted disc, and not from the folder where you installed the game. The game still needs to be mounted to play, but you need to call the exe file that was installed, not the exe file on the disc.
    Hi Ratspootin,

I copied the game cd data on to my D drive (AGTH is also housed there) When I click on the game's .exe file, it doesn't install, it just starts the game up.

I have included a screencap on what pops up when the game starts running; it starts asking me to locate files; I get the feeling that that shouldn't be happening >.<

Thanks so much for your patience!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

Isuki: It sounds like you're just moving the files off the "cd" and onto your computer instead of installing. You need to mount the game's iso/cdd/cue/img file that you downloaded in daemon tools and a splash screen for the game should automatically pop up (if it doesn't, autorun is off and you need to go to "My Computer" and double click on the drive you mounted to make it run). When the splsh screen pops up, it should have the option to play or install (and possibly to install directx and uninstall). Let it install to it's default directory (probably in Program Files). Once the game is installed, then you need to go to that folder and find the exe that runs the game and create a shortcut on your desktop from that file.

I also found on compatibility list that this game won't work very well with AGTH.

Page 36 of 70 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast