ying_tao: Page 33
    argh. now how did i manage to miss that? >.<

Thanks very much!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

(S002) Misaki(S011) Usami Fuyuhiko(S009) Havi
    (S010) Joker(S021) Riki(S023) England
    Satoshi (L7)(S003) Lelouch(S001) Endo
    Really sorry to bother again...but I've downloaded a game with image files, burned it onto a cd...and now what? Where is the .exe file?

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

(S021) RikiAsano Katsuya (L9)Kadaj (L8)
    Akira TnC (L9)Squall (L6)Seishirou (L2)
    Takuto (L5)Testament (L8)Rufus (L7)
    ying_tao: did you install the game? It should be where you installed it (probably C:\Program Files/GameFolderName)

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Ratspootin View Post
    ying_tao: did you install the game? It should be where you installed it (probably C:\Program Files/GameFolderName)
    ah! i found it >_>;;

and (omg i'm being a bother aren't i? i'm a having a bit of a problem running agth. it starts out fine, but right after the opening scene, a windows error message pops up and agth is terminated (though the game keeps on going).

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

ying_tao: I've never had that problem before. Opening scene as in the opening video or in the very beginning when the game's loading and it's showing all the corporations logos and the game's rating?

If it's the opening video, I'd save after it plays, then restart the game/agth so you won't have to see it next time.

BTW which game are you playing? I can look around and see if anyone else is having this problem (and hopefully run into a solution).
    Last edited by Ratspootin; 03-07-2008 at 04:56 PM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

ying_tao: I've never had that problem before. Opening scene as in the opening video or in the very beginning when the game's loading and it's showing all the corporations logos and the game's rating?

If it's the opening video, I'd save after it plays, then restart the game/agth so you won't have to see it next time.

BTW which game are you playing? I can look around and see if anyone else is having this problem (and hopefully run into a solution).
    The game is Togainu no Chi. After the first couple of lines...when the light flashes as the scene changes for the first time (this is before the opening video). When it says "The Third division-", an application error window pops up and says:

"The instruction at "0x00404ba6" referenced memory at "0x0015800". The memory could not be "written". Click on OK to terminate the program. Click on CANCEL to debug the program."

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

miharu_ai: on the game's config/option screen, there should be an option to toggle between full screen and window mode. Usually you can toggle it with the "F" key.

For Lamento, check the [ BL Game AGTH Compatibility List ].
    And a not-so-complicated problem...On Gakuen Heaven, the "F" key doesn't seem to work...and I can't seem to find the game's config/option screen. Err....and yea, it goes automatically to fullscreen (sorry for bombarding you with so many questions at once )

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

ying_tao:
    1) Are you running Windows in Japanese (both under "standards and formats" and "language for non-unicode programs" in the regional settings. Some games need the time in Japanese to work).
    2) Are you using the PID method to run AGTH?

That paragraph: " -The 3rd division- The 3rd world war in mankind's history. Western calendar year 20XX." is coded weird. It's one of the few parts in the game that treats the paragraph as three separate lines (if you try to save after all the text comes up, it only shows the third sentence in the save field instead of all three sentences).

If you're doing both of the questions I asked, the way I would get around it is to load AGTH on the text after those three lines so AGTH will never have to deal with them.

I've never played Gakuen Heaven but usually when you right click during the game a menu will pop up and one of those options is full screen. If you still can't find it, I'd try one of the other BL game threads. Gakuen Heaven's pretty popular so I'm sure someone who's played it can answer.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

ying_tao:
    1) Are you running Windows in Japanese (both under "standards and formats" and "language for non-unicode programs" in the regional settings. Some games need the time in Japanese to work).
    2) Are you using the PID method to run AGTH?

That paragraph: " -The 3rd division- The 3rd world war in mankind's history. Western calendar year 20XX." is coded weird. It's one of the few parts in the game that treats the paragraph as three separate lines (if you try to save after all the text comes up, it only shows the third sentence in the save field instead of all three sentences).

If you're doing both of the questions I asked, the way I would get around it is to load AGTH on the text after those three lines so AGTH will never have to deal with them.

I've never played Gakuen Heaven but usually when you right click during the game a menu will pop up and one of those options is full screen. If you still can't find it, I'd try one of the other BL game threads. Gakuen Heaven's pretty popular so I'm sure someone who's played it can answer.
    Thanks SOOOOOO MUCH~~~~

It works if I just skip those three lines...OMG NOW I CAN ACTUALLY PLAY THE GAME!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

BIG probs. with atlas

ok i follow all the instructions i can find on changing my system locale, but still it won't adjust. for whatever reason when i click restart now, it won't and it'll restore everything. fyi i have vista home basic. i eve found how to access administrator. any tip on how to get that going or are there other tool i can use beside atlas

Page 25 of 70 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast